By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - August Games with Gold; Forza Horizon 2, For Honor, Dead Space 3, Epic Mickey 2

Mr Puggsly said:

Instead you put the energy into an obnoxious post.

Or you simply misconstrued my statement, by clinging onto something from the past. But I digress...

Keen to give For Honor a whirl, I don't have high expectations for it though.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Around the Network
Pemalite said:
Mr Puggsly said:

Or you simply misconstrued my statement, by clinging onto something from the past. But I digress...

Keen to give For Honor a whirl, I don't have high expectations for it though.

There is no other way the post you made could have been construed. It was an obnoxious comment that added nothing.

Given the PvP focus of For Honor, its gonna benefit greatly from GwG.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Mr Puggsly said:

There is no other way the post you made could have been construed. It was an obnoxious comment that added nothing.

You are really wrong.
You complaining about other peoples posts adds nothing, move along.

Mr Puggsly said:

It was originally one of the reasons why I never bought it... That and it's Ubisoft, but that is for another discussion entirely.

Anyways FYI for people who are planning to play FH2: There are 13 free dlc's that you can download. Do it before it delisted.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Pemalite said:
Mr Puggsly said:

You are really wrong.

Mr Puggsly said:

It was originally one of the reasons why I never bought it... That and it's Ubisoft, but that is for another discussion entirely.

I don't feel I am wrong and you've failed to defend the post because I'm not wrong. I regularly call people out for an obnoxious post. Will continue to do that.

You could have also ignored me calling out, so maybe you should move along.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Around the Network
Mr Puggsly said:
Pemalite said:

I don't even bother to turn my consoles on to acquire them either. ;)

I second this. That post was unnecessary.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

flashfire926 said:
Mr Puggsly said:

I second this. That post was unnecessary.

yeah and it was not the first time...

BtB: i dont have any of theese games, so i will enjoy for honor and horizon 2, in dead space i would shit my pants xD and the mickey game is for kids i think.

Mr Puggsly said:
Pemalite said:

You are really wrong.

I don't feel I am wrong and you've failed to defend the post because I'm not wrong. I regularly call people out for an obnoxious post. Will continue to do that.

You could have also ignored me calling out, so maybe you should move along.

Oh for christ sake. You ARE wrong.

The fact I need to spell it out is very telling. I was hinting at the fact that you can grab any DLC/Game without requiring the need to turn on your console... Which is a stupidly convenient feature to have that I use constantly. - And somehow you managed to turn this discussion into something toxic.

So again... Move on.

Last edited by Pemalite - on 28 July 2018

I will be getting Dead Space 3 and maybe get Horizon 2.

Proud to be a Californian.

flashfire926 said:
Anyways FYI for people who are planning to play FH2: There are 13 free dlc's that you can download. Do it before it delisted.

Totally forgot that it was that many.  Most those are cars that where in the 360 version but somehow didn't end up in X1 version at launch.  Since the 360 version had no DLC cars and one less radio station I wonder if it will be delisted at the same time.  Also if the second Fast and The Furious car pack goes on sale before it gets delisted I might buy it since that is the only DLC car pack I didn't buy for the game.