By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Pro Gamer breaks up with his girlfriend - who happens to be one of the most desired girls in the world.

She wouldn't play with his joystick so he broke it off. It happens...

Around the Network
Marth said:
She is honestly not that pretty...

5/10 at best.

The characterization of this whole thing is stupid. He likely broke up with her over normal relationship problems like being incompatible or not getting along. The prettiest girls generally don't have the best personalities.

Imagine being good looking enough where you don't have to worry about losing a girl like that.

"Man dumps beautiful girl friend to play more video games" sounds weird.
"Professional leaves girl friend to focus on career", not so weird.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network
TranceformerFX said:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tech/6842973/pro-gamer-dumps-worlds-sexiest-weathergirl-yanet-garcia-to-spend-more-time-with-call-of-duty/amp/

I normally couldn't give two shits on what celebrity couple "breaks up", but this one needs a mention because of how unbelievably beautiful the girl is.

Personally think your need to get a bit more perspective. Relationships do not work based on physical attraction alone, and dating someone purely for those reasons will mean it is not going to last.

She looks good, but maybe she's a terrible person, we don't know. I think staying with someone only because they look good would be weirder lol...

I think those saying that she's "not that hot" are exaggerating, then again saying she's the hottest thing in the world is an exaggeration.

We see so many girls like this through social media that it's not even anything special anymore.

HintHRO said:
COD must be his only source for income? He wants the best for her. Not some guy not able to spend time with his girlfriend. I have respect for that.

On the other hand, is it really such a heavy job to be a pro-gamer? I mean, Ninja still lives with his girlfriend/wife? One of the biggest streamers right now.

They lived together for about 2 years but she recently moved to Mexico City because of a job offer. The time she gets of work is usually the time he is playing with his team.

Op- Saw the Censor video yesterday and it sucks that they broke up. From the videos I saw they were really into each other.

Last edited by jason1637 - on 23 July 2018

She certainly has a stunning figure, but still not my type. What I find curious is that this is the first time I see her, even though she works in Mexico and has a strong following.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first.