By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you most of your money on clothes or videogames?

Do you spend more on clothes than games this year?

Yes 11 23.91%

No 35 76.09%

Total:46

Games by far, i wear my clothes until they fall apart. Extreme function over fashion person

Around the Network

I am older now and I don't really care about clothes. Like at all. I think I look good in a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. That's "my look". A lot of younger people spend tons of money in the newest clothes but somewhere along the way I stopped caring.

melbye said:

Games by far, i wear my clothes until they fall apart. Extreme function over fashion person

Amen.

This year, yes, but usually no, I don't really care about clothes. This year I have lost more than 30kg in weight so I've been forced to spent a lot on fashion.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Metallox said:
This year, yes, but usually no, I don't really care about clothes. This year I have lost more than 30kg in weight so I've been forced to spent a lot on fashion.

I was 220 pounds at my heaviest, and I'm down to 187 now. Not a ton of weight like you, but I am at a healthy weight now, and really muscular now, too. I started exercising about 4 months ago. That being said, this seems to happen every year or two. I tend to gain weight in the winter and lose it in the spring and summer.

Around the Network

Bigger question: Do you proofread your titles before posting for all the world to see? I vote no...

I love gaming, but I always spent more on fashion.

This year I've spent $150 on gaming and about $8500 on clothes.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Ha!

No. We're a family of five here and that may make it so out of wack but even if it was just me no. I come across good shoes and shirts and pants far to often to pass up.

The last few years? Video games. I don't but many clothes anymore, and what I do but laaaaasts. I'm my last profile pic, ( not this one, the one before it ) I was wearing a Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow T I got as a pre-order bonus in 2003. It looks brand new to this day. I take care of my stuff, so clothes lasting a ridiculously long time is the norm. As the clothes kept accumulating, the need ,and desire, to buy more decreased. I bought a 2 new shirts, new pants, one pair of shoes, some socks, underwear and pajamas last year.

PS I subbed to your channel a few months ago, but won't appear as such anymore due to being banned from youtube.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

I wear my video game purchases.