By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Godzilla: King of the Monsters first trailer

It seems pretty cool. I might watch it drunk though. I hope the plot is more sensical than that.

Around the Network

Honestly, I can't wait to see Mothra majestic appearance and action and also Rodan is frecking awesome with the way its demolish every structure by flying past above it.

shikamaru317 said: Is that the girl that played Eleven in Stranger Things, Millie Bobby Brown? Hope she's a main character and not just a cameo they got for the trailer.
CaptainExplosion said:
shikamaru317 said:

Is that the girl that played Eleven in Stranger Things, Millie Bobby Brown? Hope she's a main character and not just a cameo they got for the trailer.

Same. A simple cameo would be one the biggest wasted opportunities in cinematic history.

Yep, that's Millie Bob Brown, and no, she's not just a cameo, she is one of the main characters.

CaptainExplosion said:
curl-6 said:

Oh Destoroyah was definitely one of Goji's fiercest foes. In that film Godzilla was superpowered due to his internal reactor overloading, and it was still a brutal fight.

Then there's Destroya's creepy smile. However, he's still a saint compared to the likes of Gigan and Ghidorah, who both love causing murder and mayhem just for fun.

Oh Destoroyah is no saint. I won't spoil anything, but he shows more cruelty than Ghidorah ever did.

I'm hyped. Finally some high quality Mothra,Rodan and Ghidorah. 2019 can't come soon enough!

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

bananaking21 said:
Looks like shit. Same as the one before it.

Godzilla (2014) was great.

Kong: Skull Island (2017) was mediocre

Pacific Rim was stupid

Pacific Rim 2 was also stupid.

Here's hoping this new Godzilla movie measures up like it's predecessor.

Around the Network
TranceformerFX said:
bananaking21 said:
Looks like shit. Same as the one before it.

Godzilla (2014) was great.

Kong: Skull Island (2017) was mediocre

Pacific Rim was stupid

Pacific Rim 2 was also stupid.

Here's hoping this new Godzilla movie measures up like it's predecessor.

Godzilla 2014 just had 11 minutes of Godzilla. It was horrible. 

Pacific Rim was stupid, but awesome

Pacific Rim 2 was stupid, and even more stupid. Not awesome. Heck everytime I think about it it pisses me off more

Kong was... Stupid but fun. Better than I expected. At least you see king Kong on the his movie, not like Godzilla .

The filmmakers have confirmed Godzilla will have significantly more screen time in this film than in the last one.

Personally, I really loved both Godzilla 2014 and Pacific Rim 1, found Kong Skull Island decently enjoyable, and found Pacific Rim Uprising a steaming pile of camel shit.