By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - BOTW Link + New Kart now available in Mariokart 8 Deluxe.

This is awesome,  and I hope we keep getting more free updates down the line.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Around the Network

Gotta go back to MK as soon as I am done with Captain Toad and BotW. This bike looks awesome!

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Haven't we seen this before?

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Jranation said:

What do you mean? 

The bike itself was in the second expansion of BOTW. 

The update for MK8D just came out. 

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Nintendo are just so good at the minute. Awesome freebie.

Around the Network

Really your post is really very good and I appreciate it. It’s hard to sort the good from the bad sometimes.You definitely put a new spin on a topic thats been written about for years.
ludo king games

Peh said:
Jranation said:

What do you mean? 

The bike itself was in the second expansion of BOTW. 

The update for MK8D just came out. 

My bad. I got it mixed up with the MK8 Wii U DLC Pack 1. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

I have to say, it may not be a huge update but it looks super neat.

Free content is always good, but I hate BotW so I don't want it, lol.

Compared to the supposed leak about Mario Kart 8 DLC it's pretty weak even if it's free, unfortunately. Here's to hoping we've got more stuff coming, paid or free.

Not really a fan of how they replaced Link with this one as the default in the character select screen, but it makes sense I guess. Breaks my heart that they keep shoving blue Link as the default one now, but what can you do. As long as they don't replace the green tunic in Bayo 3 I'm good.