By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - BOTW Link + New Kart now available in Mariokart 8 Deluxe.

Majin-Tenshinhan said:
Free content is always good, but I hate BotW so I don't want it, lol.

Compared to the supposed leak about Mario Kart 8 DLC it's pretty weak even if it's free, unfortunately. Here's to hoping we've got more stuff coming, paid or free.

What did the leak say?

Anyways, they just said like last week that they are working on updates for the game, so I can almost guarantee you that more is coming.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Around the Network
flashfire926 said:
Majin-Tenshinhan said:
Free content is always good, but I hate BotW so I don't want it, lol.

Compared to the supposed leak about Mario Kart 8 DLC it's pretty weak even if it's free, unfortunately. Here's to hoping we've got more stuff coming, paid or free.

What did the leak say?

Anyways, they just said like last week that they are working on updates for the game, so I can almost guarantee you that more is coming.

Lots of cool stuff. Kirby, Diddy Kong, Pauline and three more I forgot added as playable characters, two new cups, one of them based on Odyssey and some other stuff. It sounded really rad.