By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan sales (Week 28) Media Create/Famitsu/Dengeki - July 9-15, 2018

Tag.

Around the Network
quickrick said:
routsounmanman said:

Every hardcore fan is annoying, not just Nintendo ones. And it's not fine polluting every Nintendo thread with negativity just because your don't like it, and them. If you don't like Nintendo, stay away from Nintendo threads.

This is a nintendo thread?  i don't go into nintendo threads dude.

Why do you lie so much is the next question? In the last 20 posts, you have been in four posts in a nintendo discussion thread. Also he should have worded it this way, "it's not fine polluting every  thread with negative Nintendo statements just because your don't like it, and them. If you don't like Nintendo, stay away from talking about Nintendo."

Last edited by Acevil - on 18 July 2018

CaptainExplosion said:
Seriously, nobody else has brought up that the OP said "OCTOPUS Traveler"?

Having run these threads before, after few years of google translation, you grow numb to it. 

Nice work God Breaker: Mary Squelter 2! Now no one can say there’s no demand for a new Mary Squelter game. Can’t wait to see how GB: MS3 does.

And nice work to Octopath too.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Acevil said:
quickrick said:

This is a nintendo thread?  i don't go into nintendo threads dude.

Why do you lie so much is the next question? In the last 20 posts, you have been in two nintendo discussion threads. Also he should have worded it this way, "it's not fine polluting every  thread with negative Nintendo statements just because your don't like it, and them. If you don't like Nintendo, stay away from talking about Nintendo."

I went and looked. One thread was a general sales discussion thread about whether or not Skyrim on Switch will be able to catch up to Skyrim on X1. The other was about Wolfenstein's portability for one user was more important than the overall graphics and presentation. Neither of those I would deem 'nintendo threads'.

Not saying that quickrick does not go in 'nintendo threads' of course, just opining regarding his last 20 posts.

Around the Network
Keybladewielder said:

Octopath's numbers are great, good to see it could do more than 100k on first week.
Suprised that the KH collection still hasn't dropped out of the top 20.
Great sales for Switch and messy sales for the others.

It hasn't been out a full week yet.

OTBWY said:
Keybladewielder said:

Octopath's numbers are great, good to see it could do more than 100k on first week.
Suprised that the KH collection still hasn't dropped out of the top 20.
Great sales for Switch and messy sales for the others.

Oh, my bad, didn't bother to count the days it's been out and just used the generic term "first week" :p

Keybladewielder said:
OTBWY said:

Oh, my bad, didn't bother to count the days it's been out and just used the generic term "first week" :p

I think these numbers are from the first three days only.

Megiddo said:
Acevil said:

Why do you lie so much is the next question? In the last 20 posts, you have been in two nintendo discussion threads. Also he should have worded it this way, "it's not fine polluting every  thread with negative Nintendo statements just because your don't like it, and them. If you don't like Nintendo, stay away from talking about Nintendo."

I went and looked. One thread was a general sales discussion thread about whether or not Skyrim on Switch will be able to catch up to Skyrim on X1. The other was about Wolfenstein's portability for one user was more important than the overall graphics and presentation. Neither of those I would deem 'nintendo threads'.

Not saying that quickrick does not go in 'nintendo threads' of course, just opining regarding his last 20 posts.

While I could see the point of view on sales one, wolfenstein one was really about Nintendo version of wolfenstein being acceptable for that person. It was put in Nintendo Discussion.

Given I did change what I think Rout said to better reflect what he meant, which is quickrick basically just always seemingly saying negative notions about NIntendo to the point he has been warned about it and has been banned for it.

It is like that individual last week that talked negative about MHW in purest form (Splash in pan was their exact words if I recall), you know they were really just trying to be negative.  

Last edited by Acevil - on 18 July 2018

OTBWY said:
Keybladewielder said:

I think these numbers are from the first three days only.

110k in three days is great, I think.