By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan sales (Week 28) Media Create/Famitsu/Dengeki - July 9-15, 2018

Wow! And that's only three days! I think we will see retail sales ramping up for the rest of the week, but I do wonder about digital sales.

The chart is just absolutely Nintendo dominated.

Around the Network

Vita up. That's all I needed to see ;)

(I'm glad that Octopath is doing well too!)

quickrick said:
A new splatoon bundle, a somewhat big JRPG released, and preorders opened up for smash and pokemon. 2017 switch sales in japan are gonna make 2018 look really bad in the upcoming weeks, 50k is surprisingly low.

Boy you really don't like Nintendo, do you?

routsounmanman said:
quickrick said:
A new splatoon bundle, a somewhat big JRPG released, and preorders opened up for smash and pokemon. 2017 switch sales in japan are gonna make 2018 look really bad in the upcoming weeks, 50k is surprisingly low.

No i don't. they made some of my favorite games of all time, i probably just don't like their hardcore  fans to be honest.

quickrick said:
routsounmanman said:

No i don't. they made some of my favorite games of all time, i probably just don't like their hardcore  fans to be honest.

You dislike them because they disagree with all your negativity regarding Nintendo? Makes a lot of sense...

Around the Network
PortisheadBiscuit said:
quickrick said:

You dislike them because they disagree with all your negativity regarding Nintendo? Makes a lot of sense...No

No, i'm talking about the hardcore ones, the ones that seem to think nintedo games are only fun to them, and will only own a nintedo console, then they go crazy when a thirdparty game get's announced on a nintendo console, or how magically switch has brought them back into gaming.

User was ban for derailing due to this post among others within this thread. - cycycychris

Last edited by cycycychris - on 19 July 2018

Mary Skelter (PSV) 18,358
Mary Skelter 2 (PS4) 10,370

44% decrease from the 1st one. Shifting to PS4 only was a stupid idea

quickrick said:
routsounmanman said:

Every hardcore fan is annoying, not just Nintendo ones. And it's not fine polluting every Nintendo thread with negativity just because your don't like it, and them. If you don't like Nintendo, stay away from Nintendo threads.

routsounmanman said:
quickrick said:

Every hardcore fan is annoying, not just Nintendo ones. And it's not fine polluting every Nintendo thread with negativity just because your don't like it, and them. If you don't like Nintendo, stay away from Nintendo threads.

This is a nintendo thread?  i don't go into nintendo threads dude.

Octopath's numbers are great, good to see it could do more than 100k on first week.
Suprised that the KH collection still hasn't dropped out of the top 20.
Great sales for Switch and messy sales for the others.