By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - No Man's Sky NEXT Trailer And Info

So just now they've come out with the game they promised.

Around the Network
irstupid said:
Nymeria said:
We complain about delays, but would NMS had been better off coming out now with all these updates. I know people that were so excited about it, played it for a week, and consider it one of the great disappointments of this generation and moved on.

They should have done what games like Rimworld do. Come out on the PC in like a alpha/beta version and just keep making updates for years. As long as people still hear the world alpha or beta before it, they will be satisfied with the lackluster content and support you as you continue to implement new ideas/stuff/ect.

Agreed, that would have been a better way for them to go.

I'm adding it to my wishlist now.

God bless You.

My Total Sales prediction for PS4 by the end of 2021: 110m+

When PS4 will hit 100m consoles sold: Before Christmas 2019

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?

Great game from the start.
Do not know if I want to jump in again.
It consumes too much time

I liked the game anyway but its nice to see a big update like this.

Around the Network

I'll get it either for €5 or free with ps plus. Good to see continued support. Hopefully they keep improving.

Considering I hate PVP this is the absolute last thing I care about on the list of things NMS f'ed up. Congrats, they got the multiplayer, the part of the game that we pretty much expected to not be there in the first place. They literally said, "you aren't going to find other people, but you can if you really really want to."

Now how about adding all the stuff we actually wanted when they described NMS. So we can turn it into something other than a grinding simulator.

DarkD said:
Considering I hate PVP this is the absolute last thing I care about on the list of things NMS f'ed up. Congrats, they got the multiplayer, the part of the game that we pretty much expected to not be there in the first place. They literally said, "you aren't going to find other people, but you can if you really really want to."

Now how about adding all the stuff we actually wanted when they described NMS. So we can turn it into something other than a grinding simulator.

I'll list some of the things they added that weren't ever promised:

1: Multiplayer was something Sean said could be added in the future 'but right now we're concentrating on singleplayer'. (Now added as Sean said.)
2: Base building (much improved in NEXT with no limit on where they can be built)
3: Base building quests
4: Farming
5: 3 vehicles
6: Owning your own freighter
7: Owning up to 6 ships (with added class systems, including exotics)
8: The Atlas Path with tasks to complete
9: 30 hour story campaign
10: There are many other minor things they changed and added that were never promised but that would make the list far too long.

Now, list the things they promised that weren't in the game at launch.

The PS5 Exists. 

Perhaps now is a good time to watch these videos back to back just so we can all appreciate the journey undertaken by Hello Games:

Foundation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hI9PvjJJijY
Pathfinder: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDNtbosTCvo
Atlas Rises: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5328iuzHw-w
NEXT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3HphgSn0o4

And still more to come ...

The PS5 Exists. 

Still not going to grab it. Those updates should have been there since day/week 1 of release. The game teased so much and flaunted content around that never came until now. I don't see why I should even begin to appreciate a dev team that lied and showed themselves off, for much of nothing.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"