Forums - Gaming Discussion - No Man's Sky NEXT Trailer And Info

GribbleGrunger said:

Still not going to buy it? I would never have guessed. If you like I can post you a road map of my upcoming NMS threads so you can continue to say exactly the same thing in every single one of them without any chance of missing the opportunity. 

If you want to take personal beef with me over a video game you've been gaga for over the years then that'd make for a bad hill to die on.

If you're going to ever slant a game that does anything so much as similar to NMS then I'll be there for you to help you get back on your feet (when you've tripped, because everyone does).

Around the Network

The PS5 Exists. 

The PS5 Exists. 

I got a refund on steam cause I didn't like it but I saw some of your Livestream which were enjoyable. I'll get it day 1 on xbox because it looks way better than at launch.

i really wanna play this game,looks one of the best out there

Around the Network

I liked NMS in 2016 but after this update and whatever prior updates I'm loving the game. Easily one of the best space exploration games of all time and probably the best survival game imo. Thought I'd only llay in for a hour and get board but I'm having mad fun now, ot's super addictive and twice the game it was at launch. Seam Murray and Hello games have redeemed themselves in my eyes.

China Numba wan!!

I was going to buy a 2nd hand copy so that my son could play it with me (I had purchased it day 1 but have only played it a couple of times after finding it all a bit empty).

CEX was £12 yesterday and I went in there to buy it today and they've upped it to £22, so screw them I thought, I bought a digital copy for £15, at least that way some money goes to the devs and not the thieving CEX crap of a store.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Madword said:

I was going to buy a 2nd hand copy so that my son could play it with me (I had purchased it day 1 but have only played it a couple of times after finding it all a bit empty).

CEX was £12 yesterday and I went in there to buy it today and they've upped it to £22, so screw them I thought, I bought a digital copy for £15, at least that way some money goes to the devs and not the thieving CEX crap of a store.

Yeah, CEX are starting to do this regularly. What matters worse where I am is that both Grangers and GAME have shut down so there's no competition. 

The PS5 Exists. 

I can't believe they snuck in Plus requirement into the game and no one noticed. Thats possibly a deal breaker for me to be honest.

I can't believe how good this game has become, it's full of content even on a 60 hour save file and platinum but it shines on survival mode,it's like there is serious stake in every move you make and once you get a foothold into your first system it gets super addictive. Creative is pretty good too but it's not much more for me than a tutorial for building bases and an easy way to see the beautiful new planets and creatures. Pretty dumbfounded that they managed to turn this game around from a 6 or a 7 to an easy 9. I love when a two year old game draw you away from everything new and gets you hooked,first wipeout VR this year and now this, hopefully they'll add VR support and Hello games will have pretty much redemed their name in critics eyes and another large group of gamers. They are already well on their way to doing so.

China Numba wan!!