By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - RUMOR: Nintendo Direct on July 22nd

I doubt it. I don't recall a Nintendo Direct ever being on a Sunday.

Around the Network

This seems less accurate than 2016 Presidential polls...

Unrelated but the Pakistani elections is on the 25th of July. Just wanted that out there on a thread talking about a Nintendo direct for some reason

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

This is too unreal

Whenever a rumor contains Mother in any form, you surely know it's nothing but a wet dream.

Around the Network

If there’s any mention of Mother 3, it’s 99.9% fake.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Mr.GameCrazy said:
I doubt it. I don't recall a Nintendo Direct ever being on a Sunday.

Yea, this. Even the Nintendo Switch Presentation was on a Thursday.

Why would they suddenly go that different in terms of scheduling a direct?

Nah. Too many games. That would make it more announcements in a July direct even than E3! If there were that many big games coming, at least 2 or 3 of those would have been revealed at E3. Nice list though. Also, if Nintendo was going to remake an earthbound/Mother game i'm pretty sure they would begin with the 1st one.

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

People secretly hoping it to be true after this year's E3, no matter how unlikely.

Doubt they would want to compete with Comic-Con for views.

So many people will be checking out new movie and tv show trailers and news that it doesn't make sense to compete with that. You would wait a week and have it all to yourself.