By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - RUMOR: Nintendo Direct on July 22nd

More crazy predictions coming from 4chan...

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

fake fake fake fake FAKE.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

FloatingWaffles said:

Saw this yesterday.

Has Nintendo even ever shown this many new games in a direct before?

New Super Mario Bros Switch
Super Mario Maker Switch
Mother 3D
Star Fox Racing
Super Mario Odyssey + Mario Kart 8 Deluxe DLC
Cuphead
Mortal Kombat X, Kinghom Hearts 3, Fallout 76, Final Fantasy 7 Remake

All in barely over a month since it was E3 in which they decided not to show ANY of this there? All also in a single direct? 

I don't believe it, but we'll see I guess.

Yes they have. The September direct from last year I recall had quite a few announcements, the Nintendo Direct mini had 7 new games and 3 dlc announcements and the March Direct had 10 new games and 1 or 2 DLC announcements.

Also Nintendo has had July Directs before, i'm pretty sure they even had one 2 weeks after E3. It's not that hard to believe that theirs gonna be another direct after E3 with lots of announcements, what IS hard to believe are the announcements that this rumor claims. I'd like to be wrong but this list seems very unbelievable...

Shaqazooloo0 said:
FloatingWaffles said:

Saw this yesterday.

Has Nintendo even ever shown this many new games in a direct before?

New Super Mario Bros Switch
Super Mario Maker Switch
Mother 3D
Star Fox Racing
Super Mario Odyssey + Mario Kart 8 Deluxe DLC
Cuphead
Mortal Kombat X, Kinghom Hearts 3, Fallout 76, Final Fantasy 7 Remake

All in barely over a month since it was E3 in which they decided not to show ANY of this there? All also in a single direct? 

I don't believe it, but we'll see I guess.

Yes they have. The September direct from last year I recall had quite a few announcements, the Nintendo Direct mini had 7 new games and 3 dlc announcements and the March Direct had 10 new games and 1 or 2 DLC announcements.

Also Nintendo has had July Directs before, i'm pretty sure they even had one 2 weeks after E3. It's not that hard to believe that theirs gonna be another direct after E3 with lots of announcements, what IS hard to believe are the announcements that this rumor claims. I'd like to be wrong but this list seems very unbelievable...

It's not a direct being in July that I find unbelievable, I wouldn't be surprised at all if there was one this month and of course there will be more directs this year, but it's like you said where the announcements being "leaked" for it are what I find a bit unbelievable simply because of how big the announcements are because of how E3 just happened. 

Like, I guess one could make the argument that maybe Nintendo doesn't see E3 as that big of a deal anymore and we already know they like to spread their announcements out through the year and have more to reveal for 2018, but a lot of what's on this list seem like big deals that make me question why they decided not to show at least one of them at E3 or something when a lot of people thought their E3 showing was lacking/disappointing just to show them barely a month later?

Plus some of the games on the list seem far fetched simply because of some like Fallout 76 being shown at E3 with Switch nowhere in sight, what would be the point of announcing FF7 Remake for Switch when we don't even know if it will be out in the next few years, etc.

I agree with you where i'd like to be wrong and for this list to be real since it would be a good amount of big games Switch would be getting, but I just don't think so. Guess we'll see once July 22nd arrives though.

Last edited by FloatingWaffles - on 14 July 2018

Yeah, no, don't get your hopes up

Around the Network

I would love it, but yeah, that's ridiculous, definitely fake.

*Starts reading...*

Yep, totally believable.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

I do think a direct is happening within the next month or two, but Nintendo direct 4chan leaks are often full of shit.

I really doubt these:

Kingdom Hearts 3, Fallout 76, Final Fantasy 7 Remake.

It's unlikely the Switch can run them with acceptable performance.

But, it is plausible if Nintendo has some news coming. Last i heard the stock tanked 30% after E3.

Mother 3D? Absolute nonsense.