By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation | an HBO original

News Update

Media Vision hiring for PS4 RPG - Gematsu (Link to ZODIARKrebirth's thread is --> Here)

Media Vision is the studio behind the Wild Arm series, Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth and Hacker's Memory, and Valkyria Chronicles 4.

Details of the job listing are below:

Company: Media Vision

Job: 2D Designer

Type of Employment: Full-Time, Contracted, and Temporary

Job Contents: Character illustration production work in consumer game development for character design on a currently in-development title.

• Hardware: PS4
  • Genre: RPG

Requirements:

Essential:

• Someone who can properly draw models of people.
  • Someone who has illustration production experience of various tastes.

Preferred:

• Someone who has experience in RPG development.
  • Someone who has experience in working in consumer game and native application development.
Last edited by Aura7541 - on 23 July 2018

Around the Network

Does Sony have a top retail sellers thread like the Switch?

News Update:

Guacamelee! 2 will launch on the PS4 (and PC) on August 21.

Boundless will launch on the PS4 (and PC) on September 11.

Ulternia said:
Does Sony have a top retail sellers thread like the Switch?

I believe there isn't one for the PS4. When you say a top retail sellers thread, do you mean a thread that notifies people when certain games get a good discount?

I preordered that PS4 pro spider-man bundle. 😎

Around the Network

News Update:

Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom free DLC ‘Adventure Pack’ launches August 9, story expansions launch this winter and early 2019 - Gematsu (Link to KazumaKiryu's thread is --> Here)

"Here is an overview of each add-on, via Bandai Namco:

• Adventure Pack (free) – The Adventure Pack provides new challenges for experienced players. It adds additional floors to the Faraway Forest cave, upon clearing, players will be rewarded with new costumes for Evan and other characters. Players will have the opportunity to challenge themselves with even stronger new bosses: Blackhart and Zeta. Additional quests will be unlocked after completing the story and unique rewards can be acquired.
  • Season Pass DLC #1 – Available this winter, this DLC will feature a brand new enigmatic dungeon for players to explore. Evan and friends will plumb the depths of this cryptic dungeon facing increasingly stronger enemies while trying to reach its deepest levels. The journey will be difficult, but the reward will surely be worth it!
  • Season Pass DLC #2 – Expected to release early 2019, an additional story expansion of Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom will be available full of exciting content. More details to be announced soon."

Aeolus451 said:
GOWTLOZ said:

I would like to see that.

There's no shgame in getting any platinum. Takes effort.

I played AC 2 on PC so never could get a platinum.

My proudest platinum is DmC: Devil May Cry. Its way harder than any Souls game. I have platinums for all Souls game btw and I still can't platinum any Devil May Cry game other than this and it was still difficult.

I'll take your word on how hard those trophies are. I never looked at the trophies when I played a few of the DMCs.

DmC: Devil May Cry requires you to beat the game on 5 difficulty settings. First is Human/DH/Nephilim, then Son of Sparda which is more difficult than nephilim due to remixed enemy spawns, Heaven and Hell where both Dante and enemies die in 1 hit which is easy, Dante Must Die which is amazingly difficult and fun for high skill players as enemies also have DT and huge health pools with the remixed enemy spawns of Son of Sparda and Hell and Hell where Dante dies in 1 hit and enemies have normal health which is the most difficult.

That takes lots of patience but the most difficult trophy is Jackpot where you have to beat all the missions on Nephilim with SSS scores so your style points have to be high, in most encounters you should get SSS and you have to do the optional encounters. Your timing has to be on point but as you've played through the game 5 times the missions should be memorised. You have to find all collectables, keys and doors which you should do. It took me 2 years to platinum the game and I've spent 90 hours on the base game. 5 hours on the DLC. 25 hours on the Definitive Edition. Its also the easiest DMC game to platinum to boot. Dark Souls games are insanely easy compared to this.

Aeolus451 said:
I preordered that PS4 pro spider-man bundle. 😎

Nice. is it your first Pro, or are you buying for collector purposes?

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

GOWTLOZ said:
Aeolus451 said:

I'll take your word on how hard those trophies are. I never looked at the trophies when I played a few of the DMCs.

DmC: Devil May Cry requires you to beat the game on 5 difficulty settings. First is Human/DH/Nephilim, then Son of Sparda which is more difficult than nephilim due to remixed enemy spawns, Heaven and Hell where both Dante and enemies die in 1 hit which is easy, Dante Must Die which is amazingly difficult and fun for high skill players as enemies also have DT and huge health pools with the remixed enemy spawns of Son of Sparda and Hell and Hell where Dante dies in 1 hit and enemies have normal health which is the most difficult.

That takes lots of patience but the most difficult trophy is Jackpot where you have to beat all the missions on Nephilim with SSS scores so your style points have to be high, in most encounters you should get SSS and you have to do the optional encounters. Your timing has to be on point but as you've played through the game 5 times the missions should be memorised. You have to find all collectables, keys and doors which you should do. It took me 2 years to platinum the game and I've spent 90 hours on the base game. 5 hours on the DLC. 25 hours on the Definitive Edition. Its also the easiest DMC game to platinum to boot. Dark Souls games are insanely easy compared to this.

My proudest Platinum is Muramasa Rebirth for similar reasons.

In addition to needing to be the game six times for each ending, you have to do all six on Fury Mode where all enemies have their Hard stats and you're locked at 1HP. 

And while they aren't required for the Platinum, 100%-ing the each DLC requires beating the game on Fury Mode (made more difficult by needing to learn drastically different fighting styles) and to beat all of the extra dungeons (doesn't have to be Fury Mode, but is also a major hassle as there are over twenty of them). I gave up after just beating each story since it had no hold over a Platinum Trophy... Though if they added another Platinum in an update that required you 100% all the DLC, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Azuren said:

My proudest Platinum is Muramasa Rebirth for similar reasons.

In addition to needing to be the game six times for each ending, you have to do all six on Fury Mode where all enemies have their Hard stats and you're locked at 1HP. 

And while they aren't required for the Platinum, 100%-ing the each DLC requires beating the game on Fury Mode (made more difficult by needing to learn drastically different fighting styles) and to beat all of the extra dungeons (doesn't have to be Fury Mode, but is also a major hassle as there are over twenty of them). I gave up after just beating each story since it had no hold over a Platinum Trophy... Though if they added another Platinum in an update that required you 100% all the DLC, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Speaking of which, Muramasa Reborth needs to be remastered for the PS4.