By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Square Enix is running a Player Survey

Kyuu said:
Hiku said:

Everyone better say good things about Chrono Trigger, or else... *shakes virtual fist*

What I did was choosing Chrono as my favorite series and briefly explaining why (when the true favorite is Final Fantasy..) Then I wished for remakes or sequels to Parasite Eve 1/2, and Xenogears.

Fans choosing Final Fantasy or ports despite also appreciating other classic Square titles could take a lesson or two on craftiness. I'd take a new Chrono/PE/Xenogears game over a measly port anyday, and not voting for Final Fantasy will not stop Square from making them.

Yeah I pretty much did the same thing.
I also understated how often I play on mobile, because I know answering truthfully there would be counter productive to what I want Square Enix to focus on.
And I told them about the importance of DLC expansions after you've already gotten a satisfying full game experience (a satisfying beginning, middle and end), rather than have the DLC amend for that.

Around the Network

"Would you like to buy digital? How can we get you to buy digital? Do you like DLC, content carving, and pre-order bonuses? How can we get you to buy more of that? Do you like Battle Royale? Would you buy ours if we made one?"

Yeah I can see where the company is headed. -_-

Also, asked for SMRPG2. :D Didn't even have to read the thread, to ask for that one!

LEGACY OF KAIN REBOOT!!!!

Heavenly_King said:
LEGACY OF KAIN REBOOT!!!!

I can get behind this and with Amy Henning being free now maybe they can scoop her up

Cerebralbore101 said:
"Would you like to buy digital? How can we get you to buy digital? Do you like DLC, content carving, and pre-order bonuses? How can we get you to buy more of that? Do you like Battle Royale? Would you buy ours if we made one?"

Also, asked for SMRPG2. :D Didn't even have to read the thread, to ask for that one!

I wasn't asked any of those questions.  Perhaps the questions are based on your responses to previous questions.

Around the Network
finalrpgfantasy said:
Cerebralbore101 said:

I wasn't asked any of those questions.  Perhaps the questions are based on your responses to previous questions.

It's like one of those old adventure books. Go to page 22. You died. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKVAs2J84w8

Told them I want another Final Fantasy Tactics game, which is really the only correct answer to that question.

So many e-sports and digital games questions, not a fan of that.

Took a nap in between survey questions, XD

4 ≈ One