By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Square Enix is running a Player Survey

I asked for drakengard 4

Around the Network

All I want is DQ11 for Android. Then I'm fine for the next 5 years until they mak DQ12.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
I took it. Told them not to make so much weeb shit.

They don't make much at all? I'm struggling to think of anything recently unless you want to count Octopath Traveler.

AhsMilk said:
I asked for drakengard 4

I mentioned Drakengard as one of my Square series, but I should have probably directly asked for this too.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

JRPGfan said:
I asked them to go back to old-school final fantasy games.
Also if they could actually give us a new Chrono game..... like where is chrono break.

Agh yes, anytime they had open questions I mentioned how Chrono Trigger is their best game. 

I can't wait for them to start making the game because two people asked them! :P 

"Would you like to buy digital? How can we get you to buy digital? Do you like DLC, content carving, and pre-order bonuses? How can we get you to buy more of that? Do you like Battle Royale? Would you buy ours if we made one?"

Yeah I can see where the company is headed. -_-

Also, asked for SMRPG2. :D Didn't even have to read the thread, to ask for that one!

Around the Network

LEGACY OF KAIN REBOOT!!!!

Heavenly_King said:
LEGACY OF KAIN REBOOT!!!!

I can get behind this and with Amy Henning being free now maybe they can scoop her up

Cerebralbore101 said:
"Would you like to buy digital? How can we get you to buy digital? Do you like DLC, content carving, and pre-order bonuses? How can we get you to buy more of that? Do you like Battle Royale? Would you buy ours if we made one?"

Also, asked for SMRPG2. :D Didn't even have to read the thread, to ask for that one!

I wasn't asked any of those questions.  Perhaps the questions are based on your responses to previous questions.

finalrpgfantasy said:
Cerebralbore101 said:

I wasn't asked any of those questions.  Perhaps the questions are based on your responses to previous questions.

It's like one of those old adventure books. Go to page 22. You died. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKVAs2J84w8