Forums - Gaming Discussion - Square Enix is running a Player Survey

deskpro2k3 said:
I hope everyone chooses Single Player.

Nope, I play multiplayer games mostly so why would I select an option I don’t support?

Around the Network
Seventizz said:
deskpro2k3 said:
I hope everyone chooses Single Player.

Nope, I play multiplayer games mostly so why would I select an option I don’t support?

Hold that thought, I'll let you know when I have an answer for you.

deskpro2k3 said:
Seventizz said:

It sounds like it's not going to be an answer, and mroe of a "screw you for liking what I don't like".

The guy doesn't like what you like, what's wrong with that?.

It'd also be silly to say "I hope everyone chooses just JRPG's and Japanese design", despite that survey holding questions for Western IP's and Western game design.

Chazore said:
deskpro2k3 said:

It sounds like it's not going to be an answer, and mroe of a "screw you for liking what I don't like".

It'd also be silly to say "I hope everyone chooses just JRPG's and Japanese design", despite that survey holding questions for Western IP's and Western game design.

8 pages in, and now you two have a problem? petty.

Do me a favor and don't derail my thread. kthx

Last edited by deskpro2k3 - on 02 July 2018

deskpro2k3 said:
Chazore said:

8 pages in, and now you two have a problem? petty.

Do me a favor and don't derail my thread. kthx

Calling me petty?, that's rich.

You're the one that responded not in kind to the other user. Don't call me petty. 

Don't derail your own thread with posts like the one to the other user. 

The user can voice what they voted for and what they want. Calling both of us petty won't solve anything at all and doesn't even begin to count as a counterpoint. 

Around the Network

Deskpro and Chazore, keep it civil and refrain from antagonizing each other. That said, don't just shit on someone else for having different gaming preferences.

I took it, very extense and comprehensive

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

DonFerrari said:

hey Don, just curious for no particular reason. Did you pick single player? Of course it's fine whatever you pick.

Last edited by deskpro2k3 - on 03 July 2018

I'm actually curious now to see SE post the results of the survey and show those who picked Western/Japanese design and Multiplayer/Single player choices.

I'd also love to see how many chose for the obvious BR options they presented.

deskpro2k3 said:
DonFerrari said:

hey Don, just curious for no particular reason. Did you pick single player? Of course it's fine whatever you pick.

I'm a singleplayer offline player primarly.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994