By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Star Ocean 4...which system(s) do you think the game will be released on?

iclim4 said:
starcraft said:
Finally found this horrible thread.
Does everyone still think my logic is ridiculously stupid?
Well aren't we full of ourselves.
You may have been right (we both were, post#3).
But you still weren't able to support your reason as to why you thought SO4 was heading to the Xbox360.
Not only weren't you able to support your "Logic", it was all based on Dodece's insight in the first place.
You being right was mostly attributed to luck and your favor for the xbox360.
And you bragging about being right because you copied Dodece's idea(especially after you wrote "I don't claim credit for this idea") is pretty sad. =l

What's sad is to be a PS3 owner as of now who likes RPGs.

Around the Network
Cremator said:
iclim4 said:
starcraft said:
But you still weren't able to support your reason as to why you thought SO4 was heading to the Xbox360.
Not only weren't you able to support your "Logic", it was all based on Dodece's insight in the first place.
And you bragging about being right because you copied Dodece's idea(especially after you wrote "I don't claim credit for this idea") is pretty sad. =l

This guy clearly created his account specifically for trolling if you check his post history, yet he has gone 61 posts without being banned.

As in go buy us some coffee.

http://speedhunters.com

Cremator said:
iclim4 said:
starcraft said:
But you still weren't able to support your reason as to why you thought SO4 was heading to the Xbox360.
Not only weren't you able to support your "Logic", it was all based on Dodece's insight in the first place.
And you bragging about being right because you copied Dodece's idea(especially after you wrote "I don't claim credit for this idea") is pretty sad. =l

I'd much rather be that than an ass that has to soak in the fact that he was "right."

PSN: Lone_Canis_Lupus

Gobias said:
iclim4 said:
starcraft said:
But you still weren't able to support your reason as to why you thought SO4 was heading to the Xbox360.
Not only weren't you able to support your "Logic", it was all based on Dodece's insight in the first place.
And you bragging about being right because you copied Dodece's idea(especially after you wrote "I don't claim credit for this idea") is pretty sad. =l

Haha, wow.

Was I not right?

As you said, I clearly gave dodoce credit for the original idea, and went on to support it.

The logic you you just attacked, turned out to be right.

As you can see, Gobius and Lone_Canis, in their rush to agree with anyone that has a go at me, seemed to overlook those simple facts as well. 

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Gobias said:
Isn't necro bumping against the rules?

Not if it has relevance.  Which this thread clearly does.

It's only necro bumping if a thread is thematically dead as well as seeing no activity for some time. 

Around the Network
Cremator said:
iclim4 said:
starcraft said:

well ps3 will also get alot of good rpg's

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

starcraft said:
Gobias said:

Not if it has relevance. Which this thread clearly does.

It's only necro bumping if a thread is thematically dead as well as seeing no activity for some time.

Yeah, your gloating and self-importance is really important to this site.

iclim4 said:
starcraft said:

You are so f'in awesome.

Gobias said:
starcraft said:
Gobias said:

You seem to be a very agressive person.

Most of your posts seem to be about attacking individuals, rather than engaging with their arguments.

Perhaps I'm being too harsh, but its something to look at.

OT:  It would be interesting to know whether Square Enix's thinking on SO4 going 360'exclusive WAS the same as what dodoce/me were arguing.  It could be very relevant if that thinking leads to other series switching platform.

I believe FFXIII is staying PS3 exclusive, but what about Versus........... 

starcraft said:
Gobias said:
starcraft said:
Gobias said:

You seem to be a very agressive person.

Most of your posts seem to be about attacking individuals, rather than engaging with their arguments.

Perhaps I'm being too harsh, but its something to look at.

OT: It would be interesting to know whether Square Enix's thinking on SO4 going 360'exclusive WAS the same as what dodoce/me were arguing. It could be very relevant if that thinking leads to other series switching platform.

I believe FFXIII is staying PS3 exclusive, but what about Versus...........

"Most" of my posts? I have posted in 5 threads since I came back to this site.

I was banned for 3 months by Fishyjoe without ever being warned or banned previously (so I guess "most" of my posts were reasonable) because I made a joke post about him and he took it quite personally.

I'm just being honest, the only reason this got bumped is so you could rub it in people's faces, is that really "relevent" as you so claim it?