By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Star Ocean 4...which system(s) do you think the game will be released on?

LordTheNightKnight said:
obieslut said:
lazy developers comes to mind

They stated cost. That means they're cheap, not lazy. Get your put downs right. Then again, you seem to be too biased to one side to care about logic.

HAHA logic i will have you know that i got very good grades at gcse and am know doing A-Levels so. What do you mean biased, i am a lil confused

Around the Network
obieslut said:
Well i think we can say that it will almost 100% come out for the ps3, i mean this game is going to make the ps3 library alot better for the japanese market, especially with it sitting next to final fantasy xiii vs xiii

I guess I didn't mean biased, but the above comment sure smacks of assumptions that have yet to have foundation. 

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

LordTheNightKnight said:
obieslut said:
Well i think we can say that it will almost 100% come out for the ps3, i mean this game is going to make the ps3 library alot better for the japanese market, especially with it sitting next to final fantasy xiii vs xiii

I guess I didn't mean biased, but the above comment sure smacks of assumptions that have yet to have foundation.

Na that was just anhonest opinion i have on the matter, being as what everyone else has put about the psp thing and how good the graphics look on the trailer. How long have you been on this sight 4 anyway

obieslut said:
LordTheNightKnight said:
obieslut said:

Na that was just anhonest opinion i have on the matter, being as what everyone else has put about the psp thing and how good the graphics look on the trailer. How long have you been on this sight 4 anyway

Remember the trailer isn't realtime, and those cutscenes could be done on the ps2.

sc94597 said:
obieslut said:
LordTheNightKnight said:
obieslut said:

Remember the trailer isn't realtime, and those cutscenes could be done on the ps2.

Tri-Ace said that SO4 would be on a next gen console(PS3, 360, Wii)

Around the Network
Riachu said:
sc94597 said:
obieslut said:
LordTheNightKnight said:
obieslut said:

Tri-Ace said that SO4 would be on a next gen console(PS3, 360, Wii)

I know I was just saying that it wasn't graphicallyamazing because of cutscenes.

Finally found this horrible thread.
Does everyone still think my logic is ridiculously stupid?

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

JGarret said:

Star Ocean is one of my favorite JRPG series (though I didn´t really enjoy Star Ocean 3 for the PS2),and as a PS3/Wii owner,I´m hoping the game will be released on one of these systems.

I wonder why Square is being so mysterious about the issue...to build up hype?...to keep SO fans talking and wondering?

The bold part is key. Why all the fuss when there's no guarantee you'll enjoy SO4?

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

You don't have to be an ass Starcraft, we get it. You were right, we were wrong...please lend me the honor of kissing your glorious ass...for I am not worthy.

PSN: Lone_Canis_Lupus

The tide has sure changed. Starcraft rulz and even PS3 fanboys have to admit it