By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Star Ocean 4...which system(s) do you think the game will be released on?

obieslut said:
Riachu said:
obieslut said:
and what is mh3

Monster Hunter 3 which is be the third installment of a series that is immensively popular in Japan

are they still amking it for the ps3 or have they stoped all together

Stopped altogether. Capcom stated the costs were too high, but also claimed the game would still have incredible graphics on the Wii.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Around the Network

lazy developers comes to mind

obieslut said:
lazy developers comes to mind

They stated cost. That means they're cheap, not lazy. Get your put downs right. Then again, you seem to be too biased to one side to care about logic. 

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

This thread still going on?

dabaus513 said:

No, it's quite dead.

Star Ocean 4 was cancelled in favor of SE's new upcoming title "OMG PONIES!!!"

Around the Network

I don't think you can discount any popular game (in Japan) from potentially being developed for the Wii or the DS; with how popular both systems are combined with their lower development costs the best return on investment would be to release a game for one of these systems.

dabaus513 said:

Well why woulnd't it? There's no confirmation yet, so we still have room to speculate. 

WoW,will you buy OMG PONIES???

JGarret said:
WoW,will you buy OMG PONIES???

Who wouldn't buy OMG PONIES!!!?

I hope they use the same engine they did in that Barbie Ponies game, it was the pwn.

Seriously though, I don't care which system SO4 lands on, I'll just be happy when it arrives.

We'll miss you George.

PSN:Puzzleface

XBL:XpuzzlefaceX

My friends call me Hadoken because I'm down-right fierce