By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Minecraft Cross-Play Trailer

Nintendo just release a cross-play trailer for Minecraft, where we can see Nintendo Switch players joining up with the Xbox crowd. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0l8nJ_liqrw

According to the description, it also works with Windows and mobile players.

Create, Explore, Survive, Better Together :3

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Around the Network

Microsoft got Nintendo doing anti sony marketing :p
Good on them.

JRPGfan said:
Good on them.

Only fair considering what Sony pulled early in the gen with "how to play used games". 

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

It's nice to see console makers working together. Cross-play is always a good thing for the players.

Around the Network

Good on them for not being stuck in the past.

JRPGfan said:
Good on them.

You know something's wrong when marketing for good, pro-gamer features such as cross-play are described as anti-[insert company].

Darwinianevolution said:

LOL  I havent seen that one.

Though it would be even more funny if it said "For the Players"

I do miss Kevin Butler, by far the best campaign ever done.

Does anyone believe Microsoft and Nintendo have the interest of gamers in mind? This is faker than my sexuality. Let's see what happens when the tables turn next generation. The end result is that, yes, it is good for gamers, but this is obviously just an atempt to destroy Sony's image.

Sony should allow it. There's already a ton of PC cross with Playstation games. Why not just expand it more. Better yet, why not make it so you can add friends from other platforms to your friends list.