By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Minecraft Cross-Play Trailer

Glad to see this update finally launching, can't wait to play with people on other consoles I know. Now if only Sony wan't so anti consumer.

Check out my lastest games review: Fast RMX and  Snipperclips: Cut it out Together

Around the Network

We can probably thank MS for this. Nintendo doesn't really have much of a choice if theyre going to have a paid subscription.

MS/Nintendo need to market the shit out of cross-play on every game they can. I want it to be a default feature, it just makes sense.

gemini_d@rk said:

It's good to see the absolute leadership of sony bothering both competitors to the point that they have to come together to try to fight.
But ps4 already has the generation, maybe nintendo and microsoft are more competent in the next. Maybe a game pass on switch 2 or Super Mario Odissey 2 on xbox2 can help.

You're confusing the words leadership with arrogance. 

Nintendo and MS are the ones showing leadership. 

And lol, this argument I'm seeing outside about how Sony offered last gen and MS didn't is so dumb. That's neither here or now. What is factual is that MS is willing to move forward and Sony is not. End of discussion. 

Undisputed Gamer BAY BAY 

KLXVER said:
We can probably thank MS for this. Nintendo doesn't really have much of a choice if theyre going to have a paid subscription.

Thank for what? Nintendo has allowed crossplay going all the way back to 2013.

Last edited by cycycychris - on 21 June 2018

Check out my lastest games review: Fast RMX and  Snipperclips: Cut it out Together

Around the Network
cycycychris said:
KLXVER said:

With what games?

KLXVER said:
cycycychris said:

With what games?

Only like a dozen or so games on Wii U took advantage but here is an original article about it

https://www.destructoid.com/nintendo-okays-cross-play-between-wii-u-and-other-systems-263507.phtml

Slade6alpha said:
Damn how far Sony's arrogance have driven them... Good on MS and Nintendo.

Arrogance?! How so?

PSN ID- Rafie27

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Chazore said:
JRPGfan said:
Microsoft got Nintendo doing anti sony marketing :p
Good on them.

Only fair considering what Sony pulled early in the gen with "how to play used games". 

Damn that was a good "advert", lol :P 

Cross play is a breath of fresh air. I've been playing tons of Fortnite with a couple of good friends who are Xbox players. All on my trusty Switch with proper voice chat.