Forums - Sony Discussion - TLoU p2 multiplayer confirmed

Cool have to play the first games mp how is the player count now ?

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

Around the Network

I have no interest in MP... and if they leave it out of the needs for plat even better.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Good, hope they don’t ruin it with greedy microtransactions and pay to win DLC like the first. It was one of the most unique and rewarding MP shooters around, cover and stealth based like Rainbox Six. DLC and updates changed the meta to run and gun garbage.

LudicrousSpeed said:
Good, hope they don’t ruin it with greedy microtransactions and pay to win DLC like the first. It was one of the most unique and rewarding MP shooters around, cover and stealth based like Rainbox Six. DLC and updates changed the meta to run and gun garbage.

I dont think this will be a concern. UC4 MP is really good, especially with its mtx I feel. Nothing feels too overpowered.

But im glad someone here is not disrespecting the MP of TloU. Before it was ruined i was legit one of the best MP around. So satisfying to play. I hope they make it better.

twintail said:
LudicrousSpeed said:

I dont think this will be a concern. UC4 MP is really good, especially with its mtx I feel. Nothing feels too overpowered.

But im glad someone here is not disrespecting the MP of TloU. Before it was ruined i was legit one of the best MP around. So satisfying to play. I hope they make it better.

It was intense indeed. Not my favourite type of multiplayer but I enjoyed it. I stopped before it was supposedly ruined by DLC. Though I have issues with Uncharted 4's multiplayer DLC and microtransactions. It's basically a grind fest to unlock everything. I have easily over 60+ hours into it (without even mentioning the co-op). And I still have DLC guns still not unlocked. It's very annoying. 

Around the Network

What a waste of time. All their effort should go into the single player campaign only.

Hopefully it addresses others concerns, I however won't be playing it, wasn't a fan of the original's multiplayer. Game gonna sell big time and if they have microtransactions that don't hinder other players such as cosmetic stuff that doesn't effect the game play or skill levels between players then ND is about to make some bankkkkkk

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

bananaking21 said:
twintail said:

It was intense indeed. Not my favourite type of multiplayer but I enjoyed it. I stopped before it was supposedly ruined by DLC. Though I have issues with Uncharted 4's multiplayer DLC and microtransactions. It's basically a grind fest to unlock everything. I have easily over 60+ hours into it (without even mentioning the co-op). And I still have DLC guns still not unlocked. It's very annoying. 

I hear ya on the time it takes to unlock UC4 stuff. Though I still feels its not as in your fact about buying stuff as other games. But sure it takes a while.

KratosLives said:
What a waste of time. All their effort should go into the single player campaign only.

I suppose they wasted their time on UC2, UC3, UC4 and TloU MP too, right? right???

seriously, they can do both with ease these days.

PwerlvlAmy said:
Hopefully it addresses others concerns, I however won't be playing it, wasn't a fan of the original's multiplayer. Game gonna sell big time and if they have microtransactions that don't hinder other players such as cosmetic stuff that doesn't effect the game play or skill levels between players then ND is about to make some bankkkkkk

I think it should be ok. Improving on the UC4 model for microtransactions is what they will do.

I'm not really happy about this. TLOU is not about online multi-player gaming. The game is really about that amazing relationship between Joel and Ellie and how they survive across the land.

I get they add MP cause it will probably help sell a few more units but to me it feels like a sacrilege, a heresy of sorts.

CrazyGamer2017 said:

I'm not really happy about this. TLOU is not about online multi-player gaming. The game is really about that amazing relationship between Joel and Ellie and how they survive across the land.

I get they add MP cause it will probably help sell a few more units but to me it feels like a sacrilege, a heresy of sorts.

But what’s wrong with having it? The first TLoU has multiplayer and the campaign was obviously fantastic.