By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Rapper XXXTentacion been shot in florida

I just had to YouTube some of his songs to find out who he was, both my gf and I had never heard of him. But never the less, it's sad news for his family, friends and fans.

Around the Network

had to google to find out who it was, so young

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Apparently someone is trying to make hip-hop great again.

PC GAMING: BEST GAMES. WORST CONTROLS

A mouse & keyboard are made for sending email and typing internet badassery. Not for playing video games!!!

By the sounds of the details it looks like it was a robbery.

d21lewis said:
Can't name a single one of his songs and I hear he wasn't a good guy but I still wouldn't wish this on anyone. What goes through a person's mind? What makes them want to kill someone who isn't harming them or threatening them? They weren't even trying to rob him, as far as I know. Why would somebody risk their entire future to kill another person? I'll never understand people.

He did some bad things in the past but the past year he's turned around and has been helping out a lot to those in need.

FentonCrackshell said:

Not funny.

Around the Network
MasterThief said:
thats what you get for trying to be a gangster and a negative influence.

He made music about mental health and was in florida planning a charity event. Rap doesn't mean you make music about sex or drugs all the time.

The guy has a bad past but really tried to change and have a positive impact.

Rip buddy :( no one deserve to be shot like this. Y'all americans have a problem stuff like this shouldnt happen yet its a normal daily thing now.

more than a dozen felonies by the age of 20

shocking stuff.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

RIP X, I love you

Thoughts and prayers to his family and friends. Someone look after Ski Mask the Slump God for me :(

I'm not a big fan of his music but it still sad that he died. He was way too young.

jason1637 said:
d21lewis said:
Can't name a single one of his songs and I hear he wasn't a good guy but I still wouldn't wish this on anyone. What goes through a person's mind? What makes them want to kill someone who isn't harming them or threatening them? They weren't even trying to rob him, as far as I know. Why would somebody risk their entire future to kill another person? I'll never understand people.

He did some bad things in the past but the past year he's turned around and has been helping out a lot to those in need.

FentonCrackshell said:

Not funny.

Oh well. This guy was 20 years old with multiple felony charges which include domestic violence. He was an awful rapper in a cavalcade of awful rappers. I would have never wished death upon him but I won’t mourn his passing. Many of these young rappers are prep school kids who think they’re “keepin’ it real!” by tattooing their faces and wearing rainbow-colored hair. Young rappers today die constantly from shootings, drug overdoses, or simply doing dumb crap (like the one guy who posted “YOLO” as he live-streamed his drunk driving only to die doing so). These guys are sh!theads and welcome this sort of publicity. I imagine he’d have loved to live through this so it would lend him some “street cred”. I also imagine he died exactly the way he wanted to: In a hail of gunfire while someone posted a video of it. Congratulations...

PC GAMING: BEST GAMES. WORST CONTROLS

A mouse & keyboard are made for sending email and typing internet badassery. Not for playing video games!!!