By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - E3 2018: More PS4 Exclusives in Development, Says Shuhei Yoshida

Bristow9091 said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

I'm more so referring to them showing off the same game across multiple E3's  like they did God Of War and Spider-Man,Days Gone,Shenmue 3,etc etc.  I've never liked when companies do that,gets tedious. I bet we'll be sitting around next year and see Crackdown 3 once again Microsofts conference next year lol

and on the subject of Tsushima, I've wanted a game like this for quite some time and this feels like it has been checked off my bucket list xD

Ah I get what you mean now lol... yeah, we'll probably end up seeing these current game do the rounds at future events before they're released, but hopefully these future PS4 games currently in development will have a shorter time from being announced to being released. Dreams is starting to feel like The Last Guardian right now, although at least we actually see gameplay of it :P 

As for Ghost of Tsushima, yeah this is the sort of game that I've wanted since the PS2 days, back when Tenchu and Onimusha were a thing! I love the idea of having two skill trees, one samurai and the other "ghost" also known as ninja lol... really can't wait for it! :D

The last enemy boss fight of the game should be Miyamoto Musashi, id flip my lid. But alas it wont be xD



NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network
PwerlvlAmy said:
I'm on that Ghost Of Tsushima hype train though.

Maybe old Japan will be more interesting to western players than modern Japan ?! i hope it. i want the game DAY 1 ^^

ps. "Babylon's Fall" was announced at the E3 of "Square Enix / Platinum Games". Maybe we see first gameplay at the Tokyo Games Show? And Bandai Namco will maybe have a new jrpg or adventure in development ? @topic

Last edited by KazumaKiryu - on 14 June 2018

"The Last of Us 2" is officially Game of the Year 2020, worldwide. Ghost of Tsushima-Artwork:

LiquorandGunFun said:

well that great considering i watched a ps4 funeral at e3. like the ps5 was around the corner.. i know its not but seems that way.

Probably because they announced many upcoming titles very early/far from their release date. They could have saved a few reveals and spaced them out over the past few years, but they went with that strategy and personally I like hearing about games being in development as soon as possible.



God of War 5 is one of them.



KazumaKiryu said:
PwerlvlAmy said:
I'm on that Ghost Of Tsushima hype train though.

Maybe old Japan will be more interesting to western players than modern Japan ?! i hope it. i want the game DAY 1 ^^

ps. "Babylon's Fall" was announced at the E3 of "Square Enix / Platinum Games". Maybe we see first gameplay at the Tokyo Games Show? And Bandai Namco will maybe have a new jrpg or adventure in development ? @topic

Seeing platinum games being involved immediately peaked my interest when it was announced



NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
God of War 5 is one of them.

100% . Noo,even if they started working on it right after gow it needs 3-4 years to make a great product,ps5 will be in its second year by then.



 

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

Probably at a very early stage. They don't want to announce them too early as they did with some games in this generation.



HollyGamer said:
twintail said:

I dont think Spiderman is a good example since Marvel gave the IP to Sony because they wanted Sony to treat it like a Sony first party release. And of course it Spiderman so obviously Sony is pumping money into it. 

i mean, you are right, they can do partnerships. But how often have they done that for PS4? Im not saying its not happening or not possible. I just dont think its highly probable. and AA esque games are more on the cards. Which is fine: these games dont need to be massive TloU2 to be good. Ratchet PS4 is a good example of this. Which is what I expect something like Ape Escape to be (if it were ever made)

Bloodborn -> From Software 

Shadow of Colossus Remake -> Blue Point 

and also the upcoming Platinum games "Grand Blue Fantasy Project " which is double A games.

as long the games are not VR games , i am fine , Ape escaped remake you mentioned also one of my dream. 

 

Untill dawn, Little Big planet 3, Fat princes adventure,  Sony puts lots of resources in external partnership, Sony Foster City Studio is special dedicated studio for external development, Sony Santa Monica also produces games for smaller studios, then there are xdev and ice team 



celador said:
LiquorandGunFun said:

well that great considering i watched a ps4 funeral at e3. like the ps5 was around the corner.. i know its not but seems that way.

two quiet e3s they still have far more than MS coming to the system

I didnt say anything about MS i nthis thread nor is it about anything MS did at e3, that was kinda petty. your dislike for MS is duly noted.



 

taus90 said:
HollyGamer said:

Bloodborn -> From Software 

Shadow of Colossus Remake -> Blue Point 

and also the upcoming Platinum games "Grand Blue Fantasy Project " which is double A games.

as long the games are not VR games , i am fine , Ape escaped remake you mentioned also one of my dream. 

 

Untill dawn, Little Big planet 3, Fat princes adventure,  Sony puts lots of resources in external partnership, Sony Foster City Studio is special dedicated studio for external development, Sony Santa Monica also produces games for smaller studios, then there are xdev and ice team 

Yeah, that's why even tho they only have 13 studios available,  they can produce double then that thanks to partnership and outsourcing second party studios.