By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - E3 2018: More PS4 Exclusives in Development, Says Shuhei Yoshida

HollyGamer said:
DonFerrari said:

And several of their studios have 2 teams... so either most of them are already making PS5 game besides the announced games, or we may see sequels to some of the games already launched like HZD2 or UCnew

Exactly this and SONY world wide Studios output this gen are surpassing even Nintendo in terms Quality and Quantity and also they are adapting fast and have more experience more then other triple A studios out there. 

But I still have my concern on VR stuff they should build 3 to 4 more studios that can focus on VR and Mobile smartphones, so their current one will just focusing on PS5. They don't need to buy like Microsoft just created a new based on veteran developer that they already got. 

I'm all in for they increasing their studios and teams...

I like VR but that still shouldn't be the main focus, but sure they could have besides the teams making VR game, some working in bringing VR to games the other studios are making.

taus90 said:
DonFerrari said:

And several of their studios have 2 teams... so either most of them are already making PS5 game besides the announced games, or we may see sequels to some of the games already launched like HZD2 or UCnew

I wish somebody at Sony realizes that instead of buying new studio just hire more developers and make every studio a two team studio, especially their top tier ones, Like, PD, ND, SP, Media molecule, (GG, Japan studio and SSM are probably a two team studio) and also hire back Amy Henig at the newly opened studio who are rumored to be working on the new Uncharted and scout for new talented game directors.

Most already are... some could even become 3 team, and perhaps shuffle between projects since some devs are needed more in one portion than in another of the development.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network

I wonder if que will get another exclusives from From Software.

John2290 said:
HollyGamer said:

Exactly this and SONY world wide Studios output this gen are surpassing even Nintendo in terms Quality and Quantity and also they are adapting fast and have more experience more then other triple A studios out there. 

But I still have my concern on VR stuff they should build 3 to 4 more studios that can focus on VR and Mobile smartphones, so their current one will just focusing on PS5. They don't need to buy like Microsoft just created a new based on veteran developer that they already got. 

Sush, You are not allowed to say that around here or infact anywhere for that matter. You'll be bombarded by an onslaught of Nintendo fans. Proper truth though, even though critics and Nintendo gamers can't seem to face it.

LOL , Yeah 

BraLoD said:
xl-klaudkil said:

100% . Noo,even if they started working on it right after gow it needs 3-4 years to make a great product,ps5 will be in its second year by then.

I guarantee you GoW 5 will release on PS4.

They have almost all the assets done, the story finished, a new engine they'll surely not miss ths chance to use again before moving full PS5, will have no dlc, and they made 4 with a sequel in mind.

They'll be extremely faster on making 5 than they were on 4, because they built all the foundations for it while doing it.

Prepare yourself 

I see GOW5 as a crossgen release. 4k/60fps locked on ps5. will drive many fans to buy a ps5 just for that reason.

Well, with the PS5 potentially not launching until holidays 2020, I imagine there’s a few more games on top of the already announced ones to make PS4 has a strong 2020 as well. Hopefully TLoU2, Ghost, and Death Stranding are all 2019 titles.

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

Around the Network

greatness awaits😁😁

quickrick said:
BraLoD said:

They have almost all the assets done, the story finished, a new engine they'll surely not miss ths chance to use again before moving full PS5, will have no dlc, and they made 4 with a sequel in mind.

They'll be extremely faster on making 5 than they were on 4, because they built all the foundations for it while doing it.

Prepare yourself 

I see GOW5 as a crossgen release. 4k/60fps locked on ps5. will drive many fans to buy a ps5 just for that reason.

this and I see Bloodborne 2 to be a true PS5 exclusive that title is system seller, Hence thats the reason I guess it hasnt been shown yet.

PLEASE have Insomniac make another Ratchet & Clank game for ps4, this time a brand new game PLS

Maybe they will reveal some at PSX

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

BraLoD said:
xl-klaudkil said:

100% . Noo,even if they started working on it right after gow it needs 3-4 years to make a great product,ps5 will be in its second year by then.

Prepare yourself 

I agree, gow 5 is going to be on ps4 and most likely a crossgen game whit PS5. I'm calling 2021 for GoW part II.

No way in hell they are going to ignore an user base of over 100M.