By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Cyberpunk is a first person shooter RPG, play as male or female

And just like that another game along with fallout that I have lost interest in.

Around the Network

Why is people angry about this game being 1st person?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Thats dissapointing for me... i wanted to be able to look at my character while i play not to mention melee combat (to me at least) always feels better in 3rd person than in 1st person.

Was hoping for 3rd person, but at least I can play as a Male. I trust CDPR quality, so day 1 for me.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Really wanted to make an avatar that I could tailor just the way I like and watch it roam the city... =/

Around the Network

I'll have to see it (and hopefully try it) before deciding if the first person perspective will be a problem for me or not. But beyond that, the game looks promising.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Hate FPS with a passion, can only be elevated with anything but "pew" "pew" mechanics, what a snore fest.

So much hype. I would have preferred third person. But I don't care much.

Fuck that, give an option for a 3rd person perspective or I will pass.

Eric2048 said:
Do people really hate first-person that much now?

The game looks interesting and first-person is more immersive for me, so Im in.

I strongly prefer first-person for shooters, and slightly prefer third-person for RPGs.  But, I will play either camera style in either genre.  I can't imagine writing off a game based solely on the camera.