By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Cyberpunk is a first person shooter RPG, play as male or female

https://twitter.com/gi_andymc

Info from GameInformer´s Andy Mcnamara

Also, can explore the city with a number of vehicles.

Last edited by JamesGarret - on 12 June 2018

Around the Network

no option to play 3rd person? if its entirely 1st person I will have to unfortunately skip this.

I can't believe how many people flat out refuse to play a first person game. I guess I just have to accept that there are people with more preferential barriers than me, but a first person camera is not going to ruin my enjoyment, far from it.

Grand Theft Deus Ex indeed.

I never asked for this.

I love deus ex games so it's not a problem for me.

Around the Network

Disappointing, but i'll still end up getting it.

Do people really hate first-person that much now?

The game looks interesting and first-person is more immersive for me, so Im in.

First person shooter?? Oooops, that all interest in this disappeared, no matter the setting it won’t take away the boredom of point shoot run to next area, point shoot run to next area, point shoot run to next area.......

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
I can't believe how many people flat out refuse to play a first person game. I guess I just have to accept that there are people with more preferential barriers than me, but a first person camera is not going to ruin my enjoyment, far from it.

Eric2048 said:
Do people really hate first-person that much now?

The game looks interesting and first-person is more immersive for me, so Im in.

I tried with halflife2/metroidprime/goldeneye etc and i just do not like playing games in first person even when my son ask for help in mine craft..first thing i do is switch to third person.  Played all of fall out 3(terrible animations and all) and star wars battlefront in third person

Baddman said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

I tried with halflife2/metroidprime/goldeneye etc and i just do not like playing games in first person even when my son ask for help in mine craft..first thing i do is switch to third person.  Played all of fall out 3(terrible animations and all) and star wars battlefront in third person

And that's perfectly fine. It's just, while I can usually understand where people are coming from, even if they have different opinions and preferences ... this seems like an odd one to me. No problemo though.