By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Still no Retro Studio games

Each year we are waiting the E3 for the announcement of Retro Studo next game. Annd each year there are nothing. Are they completey gone?

Around the Network

They must have gone through some major development hell with whatever they were working on, it´s the only explanation because it´s now been over 4 fucking years since their Wii U game.

To be fair, Nintendo hardly announced or showed a damn thing. For all we know they're almost done with a project and Nintendo will drop some announcement early on a random Tuesday morning or something lol

I get the distinct impression Nintendo thought Smash would generate the same buzz that BotW did to satiate everyone, forgetting that it's really just an improved port that we already knew about. They really fumbled the ball this year.

Nintendo are living in fairy land. No point hoping for a game from Retro any time soon.

I think they will show it at a later point this year.............. I hope.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

Despite they said they will featuring 2018. games and that 2019. games will be featured later, I expected at least few bigger 2019. titles,
obvously, Retro game/games are not 2018. titles.

Miyamotoo said:
Despite they said they will featuring 2018. games and that 2019. games will be featured later, I expected at least few bigger 2019. titles,
obvously, Retro game/games are not 2018. titles.

Neither is the new Fire Emblem...

Hopefully it is just that they focused on 2018 and early 2019 in this e3.
Hopefully in the nest direct it will be

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Did I just hallucinate that the name of the new FE is Fire Emblem Tree Houses?

We’re at a point where Nintendo needs to show something, even if it’s just a project title to assure the world that Retro is still a thing.