By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Resident Evil 2 Remake Gameplay Trailers

I feel like they made Claire too eye candish or prettied her up way too much.

Around the Network
Hiku said:

Gorgeous.

I hope they change up the character models a bit, but the rest looks better than I could have hoped for. This was my favorite RE until RE4 came out. It might just retake the crown again after I play this version.
Just please don't mess up the replay valuelike in RE6 by limiting the unlimited ammo and inventory slots for new game + playthroughs.

Capcom are on fire lately.
Marvel Infinite was a big mistake, but RE7, Monster Hunter World, DMC5 and now this? That's huge.

If they had announced Capcom vs SNK 3 as well, they would have officially been back to Cap-god status.

You forgot mega man 11 :) 

Hiku said:
UltimateGamer1982 said:

You forgot mega man 11 :) 

Oh yeah, added it to my post.

Also, here's the game's poster:

Claire looks so... specific. Maybe they're modeled after their voice/motion capture actors?

I’m not a fan of her design, but the game looks amazing. Better than I ever dreamed. 

The nightime looks fantastic.

Hiku said:

That second trailer looks better than the first trailer even. Wow, this game looks SOOO good. I especially like the way the zombies are moving.

Right. The second trailer looks miles better than the one at the Sony conference. The graphics are insane. This is seriously gonna be one scary game. The lighting is very well done. 

Around the Network

I liked the rat part of the first trailer but the second one actually felt like you were playing the old school resident evil games.

Wonder if there's any toilets in the police station this time round.

HandofPrometheus said:
I feel like they made Claire too eye candish or prettied her up way too much.

Shes like in her early twenties on RE 2, and on 4k, she was obviously gona look good.

I don't like Claire's design, but besides that it looks great.

Game of the presentation as far as i am concerned