By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Resident Evil 2 Remake Gameplay Trailers

jonager said:
The game looks great, I'll get it when I buy a ps4, finally a real RE game. We haven't had one of those since RE3, everything else is just action games, not survival horror.

RE VII would like to have a word with you.

Around the Network
Hynad said:
jonager said:
The game looks great, I'll get it when I buy a ps4, finally a real RE game. We haven't had one of those since RE3, everything else is just action games, not survival horror.

I need to play that one then, I played RE4, as a RE game it's crap, it just feels like a shooter/action game to me.

jonager said:
Hynad said:

I need to play that one then, I played RE4, as a RE game it's crap, it just feels like a shooter/action game to me.

RE VII is first person, but I'd say it's one of the only real change compared to the original formula. I didn't like the recent more action oriented titles (except for 4). And while I enjoy the original third party titles (especially 1, 2 and C:V), the first person view really push the immersion to another level. And even more so if you play it in VR, where the game is near cardiac attack inducing, as d21lewis would say.

I've seen other gameplay videos. This looks to be so far on par with REmake as a great RE title. Can't wait.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

This game looks amazing.