Around the Network
yvanjean said:
MY PS4 is only for exclusive:
1. Horizon Zero
2. Uncharted 4
3. Uncharted - Drake collection
4. God of war (barely played)
5. Persona 5 (barely played)

Drake Collection has 3 games so what would you rate them.

GOWTLOZ said:
yvanjean said:
MY PS4 is only for exclusive:
1. Horizon Zero
2. Uncharted 4
3. Uncharted - Drake collection
4. God of war (barely played)
5. Persona 5 (barely played)

Drake Collection has 3 games so what would you rate them.

Great taste, yvanjean :) I also have the Uncharted-Collection :) For me Part 2 (and part 4 in general) is the best. Then part 1/3.

1- The Witcher 3

2- For Honor

3- Doom

4- Horizon

5- Farcry 4

Honourable mentions: Rocket League and Bloodborne.

I haven't played God of War yet. But I feel it will certainly be on that list once I do. 

Uncharted 4
Horizon: Zero Dawn
Infamous: Second Son
The Witcher 3
Assassin's Creed IV

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:

I haven't played God of War yet. But I feel it will certainly be on that list once I do. 

When do you play it? In the summer or later this year =) ?

PS: I'm curious .. in september, the beautiful Spiderman-Game and Dragon Quest XI (the next big JRPG after Ni No Kuni 2, yeah!) for PS4 appears. I think both games are going to be very strong.

1. Persona 5

2. Uncharted 4

3. Last Of Us Remastered

4. Bloodborne

5. Horizon Zero Dawn

KazumaKiryu said:
bananaking21 said:

When do you play it? In the summer or later this year =) ?

PS: I'm curious .. in september, the beautiful Spiderman-Game and Dragon Quest XI (the next big JRPG after Ni No Kuni 2, yeah!) for PS4 appears. I think both games are going to be very strong.

Honestly I don't know. I was contemplating buying it at launch, but a few days before it released I bought AC origins. A few days ago there was an epic deal on PSN for battlefield 1 revolution + Titanfall 2. I got that so now I am playing those. 

I actually had battlefield 1, when I saw the deal I contacted a gaming store and asked them how much they would buy it, they said they would trade, so anyways they gave me 15 bucks off from a PSN card. TF2 and BF1R were 15 bucks on the offer. So I agreed of course lol. I basically got the premium pass of BF1 and Titanfall 2 for free. I already finished BF1's single player long ago, but now I'm playing some multiplayer and Titanfall 2 multiplayer. Once I finish TF2's single player I'll see what I might get. It all depends on what's on offer lol. The only games this gen I'll pay full price for are TLoU2, RDR2, and Cyberpunk 2077. 

I've got to catch up on so many excellent games

God bless You.

My Total Sales prediction for PS4 by the end of 2021: 110m+

When PS4 will hit 100m consoles sold: Before Christmas 2019

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?

witcher 3
Ratchet n Clank
Horizon
tales from the borderlands
Life is strange