By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Top 5 PS4 games

God of War, Horizon Zero Dawn, Uncharted 4, Infamous:Second Son and Bloodborne

(play any of them and it makes you proud owning the console)

Around the Network

God of War
HZD
Uncharted 4
Ratchet and Clank
infamous second son

premier exclusives that is really great gaming.

LiquorandGunFun said:

God of War
HZD
Uncharted 4
Ratchet and Clank
infamous second son

You replicated my exact list lol. 

Upon 2nd look it seems we have Horizon: Zero Dawn and Uncharted 4 flipped. Other than than it’s the same list. 

PC GAMING: BEST GAMES. WORST CONTROLS

A mouse & keyboard are made for sending email and typing internet badassery. Not for playing video games!!!

Out of the ones that i've currently played:

1. Horizon Zero Dawn
2. The Witcher 3
3. Uncharted 4
4. The Last Guardian
5. Ratchet & Clank

1. God of War
2. Uncharted 4
3. Horizon ZD
4. Transistor
5. MGS 5
Runner up: Pyre—so criminally underrated and under-played!

I haven’t played The Witcher 3 yet, but I have a feeling that will end up at my #2 or #3.

Around the Network
FentonCrackshell said:
LiquorandGunFun said:

God of War
HZD
Uncharted 4
Ratchet and Clank
infamous second son

You replicated my exact list lol. 

Upon 2nd look it seems we have Horizon: Zero Dawn and Uncharted 4 flipped. Other than than it’s the same list. 

Then you have good taste! :D   it isnt any particular order as far as favorite, I dont think i could choose just one, truly a nice conundrum to have.

1. Either God Of War or The Witcher 3, need more time to decide.
2. -
3. Uncharted 4
4. Bloodborne
5. Cant really decide between DOOM, Horizon, Titanfall 2 and the Last Guardian.

1. God of War
2. Final Fantasy XV
3. Horizon Zero Dawn
4. Persona 5
5. Nier Automata

1. Bloodborne: Best of the souls games in my opinion. Faster pace, great lore and atmosphere.
2. Uncharted 4: Fantastic send off to the Drake's adventures. Over top, emotional and plays great.
3. God of War: Great reinvention of the franchise. Good story, fantastic gameplay and visually stunning
4. Last of Us Remaster: Would be #1 but it's technically a PS3 game. Don't need to go into detail. Great game all around, best storytelling in gaming, IMO.
5. InFamous Second Son: Great game with fun gameplay and still holds up to this day.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

It amazes me the fact that most are exclusives! Damn! Sony is on fire this generation.

1- Bloodborne. ( this dude here is representing all souls, read dark souls 3, DS remaster and Nioh "that plays very diferent, but fells like darksoul baby whit diablo III")
2- God of War. Just play this dude here, it's amazing, kratos is back and got new tricks, just fantastic.
3- The witcher 3. Forget Elder scroll, this one is better in so many levels!!
4- Monster Hunter World. Best Mon.Hunter ever! Online is good ( if you are on playstation) and single player is great. +100h of game easy!
5- Horizon Zero Dawn. Amazing new ip. Whit very original setting! I loved this game, killing robodinos whit explosives, traps and arrows is just great.

Honor mention. ( 5 is just not enough).
NIER. AUTOMATA, Uncharted 4, persona 5, shadow of the colossus, GTAV, Titanfall II, MGS V ( all games that can enter in my top 5, but i just fell like the other 5 are just a little better.)