By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Star Citizen Introduces $27,000 Legatus Pack

HollyGamer said:
Chazore said:

You didn't specify the answer to the question.

What are you doing to benefit mankind on a daily basis with the thousands of dollars you have?.

at least i buy a real car. That can be use to working and it real physical object. 

The car can also be used to hurt other people or the driver. Or as getaway car after a crime.

It also pollutes the air, needs a lot of energy (no matter if gas or diesel or electricity) and binds a lot of resources. The virtual ships are much more environment-friendly.

Around the Network
HollyGamer said:

at least i buy a real car. That can be use to working and it real physical object. 

That's for your own private use though.

What are you actually giving to society, in terms of a few hundred thousand dollars?.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Conina said:
HollyGamer said:

The car can also be used to hurt other people or the driver. Or as getaway car after a crime.

It also pollutes the air, needs a lot of energy (no matter if gas or diesel or electricity) and binds a lot of resources. The virtual ships are much more environment-friendly.

The problem is , the developer will buy the car from the money they get, and polluted the environment. While gamer's that spend the money on the virtual object will get nothing but the pollution from the developers. 

Chazore said:
HollyGamer said:

That's for your own private use though.

What are you actually giving to society, in terms of a few hundred thousand dollars?.

Private use or not "it's real object " and not  games that is unreal and don't do much. 

They make EA look like a charity.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network
deskpro2k3 said:

They make EA look innocent 

kabaam , double post 

HollyGamer said:

Private use or not "it's real object " and not  games that is unreal and don't do much. 

It doesn't matter, like it or not, it's not contributing to society.

You're now arguing digital goods, which is something you're never going to win against, because you're be spitting in the face of every other industry out there that deals with digital goods, and yes, you will lose that argument single handedly.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

Some of you need to open a dictionary and learn what scam means.

HollyGamer said:
deskpro2k3 said:

They make EA look innocent 

That's a scary thought, particularly a disgusting one to have as well.