By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Star Citizen Introduces $27,000 Legatus Pack

HollyGamer said:

Kidz these days , have a lot of money but don't have brain to where they should investing. 

Kids?.

What should these people be investing in exactly?.

Are you going to tell everyone how to live their life and what they should spend their hard earned money on?.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network
Chazore said:
HollyGamer said:

So the game is like a gigantic pay mod, where only specific people can play the games and truly enjoy the games, (rich person toys) 

What deos that have to do with pointing out on those that never liked the game vs those that do?.

It's not even a mod. Do you know what a mod actually is?.

I know , i am mainly play on PC. The keywords is "Is like" 

Chazore said:
HollyGamer said:

Kidz these days , have a lot of money but don't have brain to where they should investing. 

Kids?.

Are you going to tell everyone how to live their life and what they should spend their hard earned money on?.

Well of course spending thousand dollars for something that is unreal like flying ships is benefit for human society 

HollyGamer said:

Doesn't even matter if you're using "like", it's not "like" a pay "mod". It's a game that's in it's Alpha stage.

If you tossed a mod into Fallout 4, where you have to pay real money, then you'd get away with calling it a mod.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

HollyGamer said:

Well of course spending thousand dollars for something that is unreal like flying ships is benefit for human society 

You didn't specify the answer to the question.

What are you doing to benefit mankind on a daily basis with the thousands of dollars you have?.

Around the Network
Chazore said:
HollyGamer said:

Doesn't even matter if you're using "like", it's not "like" a pay "mod". It's a game that's in it's Alpha stage.

If you tossed a mod into Fallout 4, where you have to pay real money, then you'd get away with calling it a mod.

Then it far worse then a mod 

Chazore said:
HollyGamer said:

You didn't specify the answer to the question.

What are you doing to benefit mankind on a daily basis with the thousands of dollars you have?.

at least i buy a real car. That can be use to working and it real physical object. 

Star Citizen Introduces Legatus Pack

for only $27,000 dollars.

You can kiss my arse CIG.

Last edited by deskpro2k3 - on 08 June 2018

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
HollyGamer said:
Chazore said:

Kids?.

The video game industry has annual revenues of more than 50 billion dollars... how much of that money benefits human society?

Conina said:
HollyGamer said:

The video game industry has annual revenues of more than 50 billion dollars... how much of that money benefits human society?

Well not for the consumers, rich company like EA for example create billion of dollars  only for them self