By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Days Gone And Crackdown 3 - Which Will Score The Highest?

Which Game Will Score The Highest?

Day's Gone 53 82.81%

Crackdown 3 7 10.94%

Show me the results 4 6.25%

Total:64

We now know both Crackdown and Days Gone are releasing in Feb 2019, so which will receive the highest score?

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

Will wait til E3 to vote in the poll.

SIE Bend Studio has been making decent AA titles for the PSP and Vita for years now. They usually score somewhere around the 80 mark.

Meanwhile Crackdown 3 is a collaborative project between a bunch of different studios. Oh and Crackdown 2 was 70/100 on Metacritic.

Its hard to say before e3, but if I look what I have seen from Crackdown 3 and Days gone so far I would say Days gone will be reviewd better. My Guess is Crackdown 3 will get 68-75 metascore unless they have improved massively since last E3 and Days gone 75-82.

Finally a battle of exclusives. It's been a long time since we had one. My choice goes to Days Gone.

Crackdown is not a type of game for me so even if it came to the PS4 I'd still not buy it. But of course I cannot be entirely sure about Days Gone until I see more. So far I like what I have seen but I never decide in advance, never pre-order, I want to be sure I'm getting something I'll enjoy.

Around the Network
Bandorr said:
BraLoD said:
Is this real life?

Is this just fantasy?

Caught in a landslide. (2:1 PS4 vs XB1 sales)

BraLoD said:
Is this real life?

Who cares about real life, real life is bills to pay, problems to solve, bosses you must suck the dick off to not be fired, girl-friend that cheats on you, health problems etc.

Real life can go to hell as far as I'm concerned, long live fantasy and make believe

well crackdown 3 looked pretty crap at e3 last year, but with an extra 20 or whatever months it could improve a lot. there is certainly room for it

Days Gone looked interesting at first reveal, hard to make out if it's average or anything more at this point.

based on the last information/footage for both, my estimate would be 65-70 for C3, 75-80 for Days Gone.

BraLoD said:

I'm actually more like this. And oddly enough my couch/bed looks almost the same:

Unless Crackdown 3 is getting a massive reboot to it's current build then i don't see it getting past a 70.