By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Into the Spider-Verse

Bristow9091 said:
Angelus said:

Your vision was probably blurry from all the rum in your system

Actually it's to do with my epilepsy

Oh, wasn't aware you had that. My bad

Around the Network

Not a big fan of the animation, but it looks fun enough.

Spider Gwen is the best character design in comics too, by the way.

Mystro-Sama said:
I like the art style but i'm not sure the animation is fluid enough for a Spiderman movie.

I think that may be a coding issue. When the cop was speaking in the car and the car door opened and closed it felt like it was running at 15fps lol

I'll be excited for "Homecoming 2" (they seriously better not call it that), if they actually do Mysterio right, and they, god forbid, actually bring in the REAL Mary Jane, and not whoever the hell non-substance side character "Michelle Jones" is. Just so Disney can stuff in another of their pop stars into a movie. I suppose Gwen Stacy would be ok too, but I've always been a sucker for the Peter/MJ relationship. It's right up there with Scott Summers and Jean Grey.

Cobretti2 said:
Mystro-Sama said:
I like the art style but i'm not sure the animation is fluid enough for a Spiderman movie.

I think that may be a coding issue. When the cop was speaking in the car and the car door opened and closed it felt like it was running at 15fps lol

Why release a trailer like that though?

Around the Network
Mystro-Sama said:
Cobretti2 said:

Why release a trailer like that though?

who knows. probably some marketing person made the video in 15fps lol.

I'm pumped for this movie. If this becomes successful then maybe DC can follow and make amazing cartoon/CG movies in theater cause we all know their live action is horrible compared to their 2D cartoon ones.

I liked the animation. Hope it do well.

"Give us a black spider-man" - Boston Legal.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

CaptainExplosion said:
V-r0cK said:
I'm pumped for this movie. If this becomes successful then maybe DC can follow and make amazing cartoon/CG movies in theater cause we all know their live action is horrible compared to their 2D cartoon ones.

True, very true.

Kevin Conroy Batman: I am the night. I am vengeance! I! Am! Batman!!

Ben Afleck Batman: Our mothers have the same first name?!

hahaha so true!

If they can get Mark Hamill to reprise his role as Joker..oh man i'd love that.

Animation has a semi stop-motion look ala Lego Movie, where they remove every other frame to give it that feel. I think it's a nice stylistic choice. I know this generation isn't really into that though. Movie looks fun, I hope it lives up to the premise.