By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. June bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Yay Switch neon and grey and coming back after the huge amount of new games.
MTA #1 and Smash #2 is pretty amazing. Pretty sure the game has already more than 100k preorders in the US only. Maybe 200k lmao.

Around the Network
Mar1217 said:
Gogogo ! Octopath Traveler is almost in the Top 10

It's #9 atm. The preorders have been gone by now

Happy to see Octopath Traveler on the rise.

Yay Octopath is doing so well. I hope it reaches 1 million before the end of the year, i think the game is well anticipated but still.

MTA, Smash, Pokemon, and Mario Party the new "big4? Taking over for Odyssey, MK8, BOTW, and Splatoon??

Around the Network
PortisheadBiscuit said:

MTA, Smash, Pokemon, and Mario Party the new "big4? Taking over for Odyssey, MK8, BOTW, and Splatoon??

I think MK8/Odyssey/BOTW/Splatoon 2 will remain in the top 20 still atleast till the end of the year. Splatoon 2 will be driven by Japan and and the others are just too good they will keep on selling every year cause they are must buy titles.

It will be crazy saying the dominations of the evergreens during the holidays. I think we will see atleast once a week with only switch games in the top 10.

As for the charts :

Octopath entering the top 10 is amazing. Game is releasing in couple of weeks so it still has time to climb.

Switch Neon entering the top 10 also, it's not #8 with Grey #17. Guess E3 wasn't so bad except for Animal crossing fans. 

+ 24 switch games in the top 100 geez

Last edited by xMetroid - on 21 June 2018

KH3 is at 31 and 61. KH 2.8 is at 81. Finally!!!! But no 1.5+2.5 in the top 100 (at 182) to make it the holy trinity.

So, the Neo Geo Mini shot to the top of Amazon JP. Actually, 6 out of the top 10 are products directly related to Neo Geo. So, that shows just how fast things can turn on a dime, lol.

What is up with the Switch games with digital codes? I cant remember seeing many of those on these charts before.. physical copies sold out?

So whats wronh with ps4? It wins npd's but i dont see the ps4 higher then switch

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil