By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. June bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Hey, Smash preorder got a restock!

....Aaaaaand gone.

Around the Network

Switch having the entire top 20 (except cards) to itself even after people saying their E3 was terrible...
Smash will be huge on Switch with all the hype the console has and the potential esport.

Switch owners are hungry for games! SSBU again at the top, it's #2 in monthlies and #29 in yearlies

Smash back to the first spot

nero said:
Switch owners are hungry for games! SSBU again at the top, it's #2 in monthlies and #29 in yearlies

Smash has been there 3 days ago already, probably hasn't been updated since then

Around the Network

Smash Ultimate is looking to be insane. I think it can beat Brawl's week one in USA

MasonADC said:
Smash Ultimate is looking to be insane. I think it can beat Brawl's week one in USA

How much did it seel week one?

Mbolibombo said:
MasonADC said:

How much did it seel week one?

According to this site 1 355 706

Pionner said:
Amazon not stocking PS4 doesn't help things.

Amazon is irrelevant... NPR numbers got ps4 on top for the year but amazo n got switch on top.

Matador said:
Pionner said:
Amazon not stocking PS4 doesn't help things.

Amazon is irrelevant... NPR numbers got ps4 on top for the year but amazo n got switch on top.

They announce hardware sales on the radio??