By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. June bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

xMetroid said:
LipeJJ said:

I'm quite shocked. Let's see where this leads. 

One thing is for sure tho: Ultimate will definitely be the new high of the series, just like Zelda, Mario, Splatoon, etc. are going to be/already are.

Yup! Switch is the new Golden era for Nintendo.

I mean the games deserve it tho, having only 1 system really change the game in today's gaming industry. Their games are way more polished. Just look at Super Mario Party and Mario Tennis Aces for example :p

It's just the beginning, i think starting 2019 Nintendo will have gems after gems. 

2019 is probably going to be really stuffed for the Switch.  The guaranteed ones are Fire Emblem, Yoshi, Daemon X Machina and Pokemon but then you have potential ones like Metroid Prime 4, Bayonetta 3, a 2D Mario game, possibly something from the Tomodachi/Rhythm Heaven team, SMTV, whatever Retro and Next Level Games are working on, maybe a smaller 2D Zelda project from the Zelda team, Animal Crossing and more Wii U ports.  2019 is also the time when 3rd parties are going to start to have games ready for the Switch in the form of multiplats with release date parity and exclusives.

Bofferbrauer2 said:
Is it just me, or did Amazon change it's layout - again?!?

It's like they can't make up their mind.  I liked the old one better that only showed 20 items per page.

Around the Network

Smash refuses to go down, impressive. And the amount of Pokémon SKUs is crazy... I've lost track at this point.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

KH3 deluxe is at 14. WOO!!!!!!

WTF! 2.8 is at 274 when it was just in the top 100 a few days ago.

They might as well have made Starlink: Battle for Atlus a Switch exclusive. Why would you buy Not-Switch version that doesn't have Starfox? I've only seen Switch version chart in the amazons while the others stick around in the 1000s.

Shaqazooloo0 said:
They might as well have made Starlink: Battle for Atlus a Switch exclusive. Why would you buy Not-Switch version that doesn't have Starfox? I've only seen Switch version chart in the amazons while the others stick around in the 1000s.

Oh, that game is going to bomb so hard on the XB1/PS4, especially since it's being sent out to die in the October minefield that is Black Ops IIII, RDR2, Battlefield V and Assassin's Creed Odyssey.  On the other hand, I agree with you that it will do well on the Switch, in fact I think it's going to do well enough that Ubisoft and Nintendo might collaborate on a Star Fox game that's basically Starlink minus the toys-to-life gimmick.

Around the Network
wombat123 said:

Oh, that game is going to bomb so hard on the XB1/PS4, especially since it's being sent out to die in the October minefield that is Black Ops IIII, RDR2, Battlefield V and Assassin's Creed Odyssey.  On the other hand, I agree with you that it will do well on the Switch, in fact I think it's going to do well enough that Ubisoft and Nintendo might collaborate on a Star Fox game that's basically Starlink minus the toys-to-life gimmick.

I learned that you don't need the toys-to-life gimmick to play Starlink.

Smash bros got kicked from the first spot

Well 1 PS4 SKU is up now.

Top 50 software summed up by Switch, Fallout 76, and Kingdom Hearts III

Damnnn Mario Party Switch is really working out.
See Ninty, making polish games is all you need to do.