By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - MegaMan 11 for Switch to be digital only in Europe

I own them all digital, I prefer those kind of games to just pop up.

Around the Network
Bristow9091 said:
KLXVER said:

They are not. Im a huge fan, but if I imported any of the Mega Man Collections for the Switch, I would just get half the content anyway. Ill just import the PS4 version of the X collection like I did with the first.

I'm not even bothering with them at all. I was interested in the Legacy Collections until I found out they were digital only in EU, and all of a sudden my interest plummeted... not sure why they'd leave us out on the physical copy front of things, but whenever that happens, I simply refuse to buy the game(s)... call me petty, but meh.

I can understand that. If Capcom doesn't have much confidence in the games, then why should the fans have?

Where are the Capcom defenders to support this decision and say it's Nintendo's fault? Nintendo victims? No?

I am long boycotting Crapcom. Screw them.

As to be expected. Well, another Capcom game I won't buy. Stop being so cheap Capcom, use that Monster Hunter money!

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

The game look good though. I might have to buy it anyway .

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Around the Network

I don't really mind if the file size stays small.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

That is just. Fucking. Stupid.

CaptainExplosion said:
That is just. Fucking. Stupid. Capcom.

There.

routsounmanman said:
CaptainExplosion said:
That is just. Fucking. Stupid. Capcom.

There.

Why does Capcom keep screwing over Switch players as of late?

CaptainExplosion said:
routsounmanman said:

There.

Why does Capcom keep screwing over Switch players as of late?

I'm sure it's Nintendo's fault. And we're acting like victims, duh.