By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - MegaMan 11 for Switch to be digital only in Europe

https://www.thenintendochannel.com/news/1778/

rn

Updated story (4 June): Capcom Europe has confirmed to The Nintendo Channel that the Nintendo Switch version of Mega Man 11 will only receive a digital release in the UK and Europe.

rn

Capcom Europe has confirmed to The Nintendo Channel that the Nintendo Switch version of Mega Man 11 will only receive a digital release in the UK and Europe.

Furthermore, regarding the release of the new Mega Man amiibo, the company has said there is currently "no announcement" regarding a European release.

Capcom USA is responsible for the North American release plans, which will see the game get a retail release on Nintendo Switch on its own and as part of the amiibo bundle.

Around the Network

Guess i have to order a US copy from somewhere then.

melbye said:
Guess i have to order a US copy from somewhere then.

There´s ALWAYS a catch with Capcom´s Switch games.

Yeah, I kinda figured. Seems like its getting a physical release on the PS4 and XB1 in Europe though. I really don't know what Capcom has against Nintendo fans in Europe.

Well, guess what Capcom: I'm not buying the game at all.

Around the Network
Bristow9091 said:
Just like the Legacy Collections here in EU, didn't get physical releases which is why I haven't bought them... don't think the X Collections are getting physical releases here either.

They are not. Im a huge fan, but if I imported any of the Mega Man Collections for the Switch, I would just get half the content anyway. Ill just import the PS4 version of the X collection like I did with the first.

Wow, Capcom really hates money, first Okami HD, then RE7 Cloud edition, now this

Bristow9091 said:
Just like the Legacy Collections here in EU, didn't get physical releases which is why I haven't bought them... don't think the X Collections are getting physical releases here either.

They aren't i am seriously considering importing the japanese releases of Mega Man X

I own them all digital, I prefer those kind of games to just pop up.

Bristow9091 said:
KLXVER said:

They are not. Im a huge fan, but if I imported any of the Mega Man Collections for the Switch, I would just get half the content anyway. Ill just import the PS4 version of the X collection like I did with the first.

I'm not even bothering with them at all. I was interested in the Legacy Collections until I found out they were digital only in EU, and all of a sudden my interest plummeted... not sure why they'd leave us out on the physical copy front of things, but whenever that happens, I simply refuse to buy the game(s)... call me petty, but meh.

I can understand that. If Capcom doesn't have much confidence in the games, then why should the fans have?