By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo E3 2018 Bingo! Let's see what we can get right!

Around the Network

A lot of people disappointed. Some saying "you shouldn't have had higher expectations to begin with". Others saying "Nintendo won E3 with only one game" (being Smash Bros. this year). And a couple saying "Nintendo didn't show everything, 2019 will be amazing". Every year is the same.

Keybladewielder said:

Pokemon Let's Go! Pikachu and Let's Go! Eevee
Fire Emblem
Super Smash Brothers for Nintendo Switch (not a port)
Star Fox Grand Prix by Retro Studios
Yoshi's Fapping Island
Mario Tennis Aces
Team Sonic Racing
Lots of late ports of indie games
Fallout 3 port
GTA V port

Edit: Metroid Prime 4 teaser trailer, this time with gameplay footage

Edit 2: Fortnite and FIFA 19

My dream announcements are Kid Icarus Uprising 2 and Luigi's Mansion 3 but the chances that any of them will happen are pretty low ;_;

If they show the new Yoshi but it isn't called "Fapping Island," then you don't get a point for that. ;)

Just gonna be lazy and make a table.

Fire Emblem Style Savvy 5 Star Fox Shovel Knight in Smash 5 BABY!!! Custom Robo
Shin Megami Tensei V Metroid Prime 4 Kirby Star Allies DLC Xenoblade Chronicles 2 DLC Sin & Punishment 3
Tales of Luigi's Mansion 3 Free Space Paper Mario Xenoblade Chronicles X2
Bayonetta 3 Actual SMT x FE The Wonderful 102 Pikmin 4 Super Castlevania R
New exclusive third party game Mischief Makers (yeah, right) New IP Mother 3 lol Yoshi

Smash 5, not a port

Fire Emblem 

Fortnite and Paladins 

Shin Megami Tensei V

Yoshi will be named Paper Yoshi

Octopath Traveller 

DLC for XC2, Kirby and Odyssey 

Tokio Mirage Sessions #FE

Third party exclusive games

New IP

Return of some old Nintendo IPs

Reggie gives us Mother 3

Edit: completely forgot about new smash fighters. So here they come:

Shovel Knight 

Crash Bandicoot

Bomberman

Shantae

Captain N the game master 

Last edited by Bofferbrauer2 - on 05 June 2018

Around the Network

Sorry for not including images, but I'm lazy :P

Edit: *Fortnite

Last edited by Vini256 - on 04 June 2018

Medisti said:

If they show the new Yoshi but it isn't called "Fapping Island," then you don't get a point for that. ;)

I don't mind not getting points or whatever, I'll just leave it like that :p

Well, here's what I've compiled...

Confirmed games/content that could be shown:
Smash (100%)
Yoshi
Fire Emblem
Splatoon 2 DLC info
Mario + Rabbids DLC info
Mario Tennis Aces (a launch trailer)
Octopath Traveler
FIFA 19 (EA)
Dark Souls Remastered

Potential:
Mario Odyssey update and/or DLC

Confirmed games that are less likely to be shown at the E3 presentation because we know enough about them (Treehouse/booth playability at best):
Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy
Wolfenstein 2
Captain Toad Treasure Tracker
Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee

Confirmed games that are less likely to be shown at E3 that we know almost nothing about:
Metroid Prime 4 (TBA)
Bayonetta 3 (TBA)
Shin Megami Tensei V (TBA)
Pikmin 4 (TBA)
Pokemon Gen 8 (2019)

(Believable) Leaked games:
Fortnite
Dragon Ball FighterZ
Overcooked 2
Paladins

Rumored:
Animal Crossing (website overhaul, patents, pocket camp hints, interview info)
Mario Maker port
Star Fox Racing
Diablo 3
Fallout 3 Anniversary edition
A CoD game coming to Switch in 2018
Spyro Reignited Trilogy

It's almost as if all the potential games have been leaked for Nintendo's presentation since there are so many. I hope we can still get some surprises. I mean Animal Crossing would still constitute as a surprise I guess.

Star Fox racing game Fire Emblem trailer + name + release date Bayonetta 3 trailer Crash for Smash Pokémon Let's Go Pikachu & Let's Go Eevee Trailer + new Pokémon
Smash 5 will have an adventure mode Fortnite port Persona 5 port Metroid Prime 4 trailer Nintendo Labo 3rd kit
GTA 5 port Fallout port

Skyward Sword HD Reggie for Smash
Donkey Kong + Assassin's Creed crossover, which will be an FPS Shovel Knight for Smash Kid Icarus Uprising port F-Zero teaser New Wario Land for 2019
Mario Maker port Yoshi trailer + name + release date Trailer for the NES games that the online service will get at launch They'll waste too much time on games we already know everythin about No Donkey Kong GB remake or sequel

I'd really like to see a Mario Maker port, but what would be even better would be an enhanced version of the game with new features like slopes, higher maximum item limit, new baddies like charging chucks, and a better online infrastructure that tracks more stats and makes it easier to find levels and creators (something like the Mario Maker Bookmark site except built into the game).

Edit: Is there a reason why so many people are mentioning F-Zero? Did Nintendo hint at this at some point or is it wishful thinking? I was obsessed with GX for the longest time, and even had a local arcade (it was actually a bar at a local yacht club) that had AX, and I went there on a couple occasions to play.

Last edited by RaptorChrist - on 05 June 2018