By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official Microsoft E3 2018 Thread- 5 new 1st Party Studious, Halo Infinite, Gears 5, Forza Horizon 4, and more

Rate the Microsoft Conference

10 19 13.48%

9 26 18.44%

8 44 31.21%

7 28 19.86%

6 9 6.38%

5 7 4.96%

4 3 2.13%

3 2 1.42%

2 0 0%

1 3 2.13%

Total:141

It was definitely a solid conference. They didn't waste anytime showing off lots of games. But, only 2 games interest me and they're multiplats

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network

Tales of Vesperia! That's all I needed to see~~

It's a girl. She gonna be flowing and waving her hair after she takes off the helmet.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

How does this game pass work for Xbox? They had quite a few games that they said launch same day, like Fifa, Forza 4 Horizon, ect.

So if I have this xbox game pass for $10.00 a month or whatever it is, do I just get ot play whatever game is part of that game pass library for free? So essentially $120.00 a year for xbox netflix? Is that what I understand? For the price of 2 games, I get access to 100+ games, which include games on release day.

irstupid said:
How does this game pass work for Xbox? They had quite a few games that they said launch same day, like Fifa, Forza 4 Horizon, ect.

So if I have this xbox game pass for $10.00 a month or whatever it is, do I just get ot play whatever game is part of that game pass library for free? So essentially $120.00 a year for xbox netflix? Is that what I understand? For the price of 2 games, I get access to 100+ games, which include games on release day.

Yeah that's exactly how it works.

Around the Network

Gears 5 battle looked pretty good.

It was an entertaining conference but exclusive wise, it was more halo, gears and forza. The 5 developers that they acquired looks to be for next gen. Didn't feel like I need to get a Xbox again. Maybe next year.

4/10

Why that high? Microsoft did show a few more exclusives than anticipated. At this point, the multi-platform games don't count when you consider how well both the Switch and a PlayStation 4 has been doing. The studios they acquired, we'll see where that goes especially since they pretty much destroyed rare. And not enough gameplay videos for the exclusives they are hyping over.

deskpro2k3 said:

It's a girl. She gonna be flowing and waving her hair after she takes off the helmet.

That's what many were saying about Locke before Halo 5 Guardians released. Pretty sure it's just a Halo 1-3 Bungie style Chief. A little more lean and less clunky. Based on the old school feel of the new engine and it's style, I'd say it fits.

Great, great conference. The best from MS I can remember in awhile. 8/10 from me. The slight deduction comes from the fact that there are few exclusives, and they're still quite heavy on the gritty brown and grey FPSs they seem to love so much, but overall very solid showing. May have reignited my Xbox fandom. Outside of Overwatch, there hasn't been a ton I've been playing or excited about on Xbox so it's nice to see a lineup of games that will pull me from that game for awhile.

What I'm looking forward to:

Gears 5
Halo Infinite
Fallout 76
Tales of Vesperia: Remastered
Battletoads!
Forza Horizon 4
Cyberpunk
Dying Light 2
Cuphead DLC

Damn, I still need to catch up with some games shown at the LAST E3 like Wolfenstein 2, Farcry 5, and finish Forza 3, Cuphead..

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - all men and women created by the, go-you know.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden