By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Sony PlayStation E3 2018 Thread

The Tag!!!!

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Around the Network

4 big

i have a question about "Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition" on PS4.
Is it digital only in the west or retail/on disc ?

Well apparently there's leaks of new MH : World content being shown off so I'm down for that if it happens.

If Resident Evil 2 Remake happens and it's 3rd person I'm there for it.

Rocksteady Superman or DC game I hope is true.

Don't know what else to get hype for. We'll see.

Very excited for this!! 

Around the Network

How long will the show be?

Here's the LOVE link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_SpJzt_cXE

Sorry, I meant LIVE.

The PS5 Exists. 

The one thing that has been becoming more and more apparent as E3 has continued on is the companies gearing up for the next gen. We have mostly seen companies unloading their current and near pipeline with very little distant future teases as per usual. Bethesda was really the only who broke this mold, but they gave it away in the process flat out announcing Starfield being a next-gen game, and Elder Scrolls coming after that. Xbox during their presser did something odd flat out saying they are deep in production on the next console. So I envision Sony to also just dump out their near pipeline and just verbally tease next-gen. I don't envision much 2+ year out releases being teased, if any at all. I think next year will be the more exciting E3 when we see new hardware and next-gen development titles.

I confess I'm a little worried about Sony's presentation. I don't think it'll be bad, I just think that so much has already been revealed that I don't think they'll have any surprises for us. Days Gone will be shown and so will The Last of Us 2, but I get excited about surprises and new stuff more than shows of stuff I already know about.

Again, I'm sure the conference will be GOOD, just not surprising and that's a little disappointing.

I think Sony show is going to be great. Not expecting much new announcements but their lineup is already really solid.