By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Sony PlayStation E3 2018 Thread

BraLoD said:
2 and a half hours for a new LoD now.

This alone wins them the conference for the next 5 years AT LEAST!!! ALL HAIL LoD!!!!!!!

Ready for their conference as well. And while not expecting a lot of surprises I am excited to see more of Spider-man, Days Gone and TLOU 2!!!! Along with a few other titles as well!

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Around the Network

Oh good I'm early.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Will be very hard for Sony to one up the 5 new studios announcement and Scarlet.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

BraLoD said:
deskpro2k3 said:
Oh good I'm early.

Actually it just finished.

I haven't seen any leaks tho

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

But what do you expect? Sony's showing games at 5 huge shows throughout the whole year!!!E3, Gamescom, Tokio Game Show, Paris Games Week and PSX!!! Microsoft is doing one!!! show per year and is not able to introduce one major big new AAA game!!! What they presented yesterday was a mixture of Multiplats combined with the same old three exclusives (Halo,Gears,Forza) they pull off like every year.

Now imagine Sony would only concentrate on E3 like Microsoft does. You can not really expect Sony to introduce like 2-3 new IPs at every single conference they do. But I'm absolutelely sure they will at least show one new game tonight. And besides that in my opinion Gameplay from The Last of Us 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Remake maybe with a release date would blow away anything microsoft showed yesterday.

Around the Network

But what do you expect? Sony's showing games at 5 huge shows throughout the whole year!!!E3, Gamescom, Tokio Game Show, Paris Games Week and PSX!!! Microsoft is doing one!!! show per year and is not able to introduce one major big new AAA game!!! What they presented yesterday was a mixture of Multiplats combined with the same old three exclusives (Halo,Gears,Forza) they pull off like every year.

Now imagine Sony would only concentrate on E3 like Microsoft does. You can not really expect Sony to introduce like 2-3 new IPs at every single conference they do. But I'm absolutelely sure they will at least show one new game tonight. And besides that in my opinion Gameplay from The Last of Us 2 and Final Fantasy 7 Remake maybe with a release date would blow away anything microsoft showed yesterday.

Been travelling for around 18 hours in Russia so I'm wrecked. Going to bed. Pity this wasn't on 2 hours earlier. Ah well, another year, another Sony e3 missed. Will watch the highlights some time tomorrow hopefully.

Kerotan said:
Been travelling for around 18 hours in Russia so I'm wrecked. Going to bed. Pity this wasn't on 2 hours earlier. Ah well, another year, another Sony e3 missed. Will watch the highlights some time tomorrow hopefully.

Power nap dude

Alara317 said:
I confess I'm a little worried about Sony's presentation. I don't think it'll be bad, I just think that so much has already been revealed that I don't think they'll have any surprises for us. Days Gone will be shown and so will The Last of Us 2, but I get excited about surprises and new stuff more than shows of stuff I already know about.

Again, I'm sure the conference will be GOOD, just not surprising and that's a little disappointing.

Question , isn't the Trump versus Rocket man gaming event being held in singapore at the same time, imagine the megaton if Sony announces new game featuring nukes and then goes live to singapore for an update.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot