Premier League winner?

Liverpool 2 $200.22 22.22%

Manchester City 7 $3,356.75 77.78%

Totals: 9 $3,556.97  
Game closed: 05/11/2019

This half assed implementation of the VAR sucks

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

That was a really fun game to watch.

I feel like Peru played the best even though they lost. Their Strikers need to aim better lol

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
LipeJJ said:
Mummelmann said:
France looked weak and without initiative today, if they play like that, they'll be eaten alive by the other greats. Argentina had no teeth in attack, which is where all their strength should be. Against any savvy attacking side, they'd be massacred in the current form, with only a half-decent goalkeeper and a group of aging and/or slow defenders. Mascherano looks like a tractor when he runs. This does not bode well. Why on earth did they keep Dybala benched and send in Higuain only in the last 8-10 minutes of the game? Ridiculous. Iceland were very impressive, especially in defense, but they're also lethal on counter attacks. Will be fun to watch them in the coming weeks!

Judging by the friendlies, France always seemed unstable and vulnerable. I don't really know why anyone considers/considered them one of the favorites (maybe it's because they have great players). Meanwhile, Argentina went to the world cup by luck (a combination of favorable results), that's how bad they've been in the past year.

I think France is one of those teams right now that looks amazing on paper and then doesn't perform according to their potential. Like Belgium, they have the greatest team they've ever had, most likely, but haven't been able to do much with it. They lost against Wales 3-1 in the Euros with that very same team, which shouldn't even be possible. France will disappear in the round of 16 unless they get their shit together. Meanwhile, Brazil are looking like a team ready for a comeback, can't wait to see them play!

Unlucky Perú, they deserved at least the tie.

Around the Network

Costa Rica Serbia  1-2

Germany- Mexico 2-1

Brazil- Switzerland 3-1

Sweden- South Korea 1-0

Belgium- Panama 3-0

Tunisia- England 0-2

Colombia- Japan 3-1

Poland- Senegal 2-1

Last edited by AZWification - on 16 June 2018

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Mummelmann said:
LipeJJ said:

Judging by the friendlies, France always seemed unstable and vulnerable. I don't really know why anyone considers/considered them one of the favorites (maybe it's because they have great players). Meanwhile, Argentina went to the world cup by luck (a combination of favorable results), that's how bad they've been in the past year.

I think France is one of those teams right now that looks amazing on paper and then doesn't perform according to their potential. Like Belgium, they have the greatest team they've ever had, most likely, but haven't been able to do much with it. They lost against Wales 3-1 in the Euros with that very same team, which shouldn't even be possible. France will disappear in the round of 16 unless they get their shit together. Meanwhile, Brazil are looking like a team ready for a comeback, can't wait to see them play!

I agree. Brazil had the best track record and seems to be the most solid team. But everything can change during the world cup, I’m sure there will be surprises. Tomorrow’s match against Switzerland will be tough.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Costa Rica 0 - 1 Serbia
Germany 4 - 0 Mexico
Brazil 4 - 0 Switzerland

Costa Rica 0 - 1 Serbia
Germany 2 - 0 Mexico
Brazil 3 - 0 Switzerland

Costa Rica 1 - 0 Serbia
Germany 3 - 1 Mexico
Brazil 2 - 1 Switzerland