By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo E3 Leak( Fortnite, Paladins, Dragonball FighterZ, and more)

dx11332sega said:
I wonder why overwatch devs aren't porting there game? also no GTAV or Red Dead 1?

Blizzard said the core team is too busy working on the current versions of the game. Being a live service, they need to keep it updated etc. There could be other things too.

No GTA5is still weird. Considering how well that sells it seemed like a no brainer. RDR1 makes zero sense though, as cool as it would be.

Around the Network
twintail said:
dx11332sega said:
I wonder why overwatch devs aren't porting there game? also no GTAV or Red Dead 1?

Blizzard said the core team is too busy working on the current versions of the game. Being a live service, they need to keep it updated etc. There could be other things too.

No GTA5is still weird. Considering how well that sells it seemed like a no brainer. RDR1 makes zero sense though, as cool as it would be.

You need to remember though, thats not the full list.Assuming this is true of course.The lack of FE and Smash for example, clearly indicates thats only a fraction of the game there or that list is representing something else, rather than "just" being a list of games that are going to be shown in the presentation.

Or its fake, thats also possible.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Maybe it's a partial schedule for Treehouse Live. I am 100% sure that if this list is real it has nothing to do with the Direct

Nautilus said:
twintail said:

You need to remember though, thats not the full list.Assuming this is true of course.The lack of FE and Smash for example, clearly indicates thats only a fraction of the game there or that list is representing something else, rather than "just" being a list of games that are going to be shown in the presentation.

Dont take this the wrong way, but im not sure what this has to do with me responding to the lack of 3 other 3rd party games on the list. You are right though, the list is definitely incomplete. There will, surely, be some other 3rd party games (hopefully) and of course the Nintendo suite.

I’m gonna guess this is real, especially after other sites confirming that they’ve heard similar apparently. Not a bad list, Fortnite is a big get for the Switch. This obviously isn’t the only stuff that’s gonna be shown though.

Around the Network
twintail said:
Nautilus said:

Dont take this the wrong way, but im not sure what this has to do with me responding to the lack of 3 other 3rd party games on the list. You are right though, the list is definitely incomplete. There will, surely, be some other 3rd party games (hopefully) and of course the Nintendo suite.

Oh, I didnt know the context of your post, I just felt like that needed to be pointed out.Sorry if it felt aggressive.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Nautilus said:
twintail said:

Oh, I didnt know the context of your post, I just felt like that needed to be pointed out.Sorry if it felt aggressive.

No no its fine, I understand now you were only trying to be helpful by providing a fuller picture of the leak itself. no worries

Crossplay for Fortnite would be swell! Can play with my bros.

destructoid is saying its true

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Looks like the games that will be playable. x2, x4, x8 looks like the number of booths/demo centres. Makes sense that Tennis and Fortnite would have the most.

Nov 2016 - NES outsells PS1 (JP)

Don't Play Stationary 4 ever. Switch!