By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo E3 Leak( Fortnite, Paladins, Dragonball FighterZ, and more)

Nice games though outside of overcooked 2, none of these games are really for me.Assuming this is real, of course.

Also, Fortnite and Paladins feels like an announcement where the release date would be really close to E3, like a week or a month from when it ends up being announced.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network

What about Metroid prime 4? Though I see mario Aces there :/

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Hiku said:

I hope they announce FighterZ.

Can't really say much about the picture though.

I think fighter z for switch being announced is one of the likeliest announcements at E3 this year. Much like Fortnite.

It's not an overly amazing list of games but Fortnite definitely is good. Nintendo requires online pass for f2p games like Microsoft?

twintail said:
Hiku said:

I hope they announce FighterZ.

Can't really say much about the picture though.

I think fighter z for switch being announced is one of the likeliest announcements at E3 this year. Much like Fortnite.

It's not an overly amazing list of games but Fortnite definitely is good. Nintendo requires online pass for f2p games like Microsoft?

Yeah, it wouldn't be surprising. But good for the game. It already sold well, but can sell even better.
The only other fighting game on Switch that I'm aware of (aside from old 16/32-bit ports) is ARMS.

As for online play for f2p games, apparently you don't need a PS Plus subscription to play Fortnite with friends on PS4, but you do on Xbox One: https://metro.co.uk/2018/04/10/need-ps-plus-xbox-live-gold-play-fortnite-7455044/

So I guess it's up to Nintendo.

Last edited by Hiku - on 31 May 2018

melbye said:
jason1637 said:

A list of "leaked" switch games for E3.

Supposed to be related to floorplans or something?

Probably. But i think some of these games like Fortnite will be in the direct.

Around the Network

LOL people wanted Overwatch and they got Paladins

I wonder why overwatch devs aren't porting there game? also no GTAV or Red Dead 1?

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Killer Queen looks very fun. Oh if I had friends, you really need friends in this life.

Something about this particular list comes across as legit.

Hiku said:
twintail said:

Yeah, it wouldn't be surprising. But good for the game. It already sold well, but can sell even better.
The only other fighting game on Switch that I'm aware of (aside from old 16/32-bit ports) is ARMS.

As for online play for f2p games, apparently you don't need a PS Plus subscription to play Fortnite with friends on PS4, but you do on Xbox One: https://metro.co.uk/2018/04/10/need-ps-plus-xbox-live-gold-play-fortnite-7455044/

So I guess it's up to Nintendo.

Yeah f2p is free on PS4. I guess the announcement will accompany Fortnite switch announcement. Otherwise maybe assume it's not.