By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo E3 Leak( Fortnite, Paladins, Dragonball FighterZ, and more)

fatslob-:O said:
Is this everything their going to feature ? Where is the rest of their first party efforts aside from Mario Tennis Aces ?

probably on another sheet or they simply omitted it because they knew this could leak. We know Smash is the big focus for E3, Pokémon is a wilde card but I think they might have it playable, Fire Emblem and Yoshi must be there in some form if they want to release them this year

Around the Network
fatslob-:O said:
Is this everything their going to feature ? Where is the rest of their first party efforts aside from Mario Tennis Aces ?

This looks like a list of playable booths, hence the "8x", "4x" etc underneath. Showing how many stations there will be to play these games at. So not everything that will be featured.

HintHRO said:
What is this list supposed to be? Where is Smash?

It's part of the floor plan it shows some of the booths in a particular area Smash is in a different area.

PwerlvlAmy said:
the comments on the 4 chan post is giving me cancer

Yeah, they're awful. Those people seem to think that the games in that list are everything Nintendo will show at E3.

Keybladewielder said:
PwerlvlAmy said:
the comments on the 4 chan post is giving me cancer

Yeah, they're awful. Those people seem to think that the games in that list are everything Nintendo will show at E3.

exactly, they aren't using their logic atm.

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network

Keen to see how FighterZ scales downwards to the Switch's hardware to be honest.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Well besides these leaks, there's a bunch of other games as well like Smash, Yoshi, Fire Emblem, (leaked) Star Fox Racing, F-Zero, Fallout 3?

This all seems like a lot. I think all the surprises have been leaked. We might have to kiss goodbye the chances of Animal Crossing (which is obviously coming but I doesn't seem like anyone is reporting it for 2018) and Pikmin 4 which has been under the radar for ages. With this many games, they can easily save Bayonetta 3, SMT V and Metroid Prime 4 for 2019, although I know that's gonna disappoint a few people as they expect Metroid Prime 4 to be shown at E3.

Either way these leaks are supportive of port heaven. It's too bad there's no word on Spyro yet though...

Asriel said:
detris said:

=But it would mean that a new F-Zero, a new Star Fox and a new Punch Out are on their way, and that would be awesome.

Yeah, this is the thing I'm wondering now. I'd be very excited - but the Retro Studios leaks, which were picked up and corroborated by a bunch of mainstream websites, suggested the Star Fox game is a racing game. Given that leak lists Platinum as the developers of F Zero, I'm also not sure if it'll be real. It's not inconceivable Nintendo have both F Zero and Star Fox racing coming, but at this point, I don't quite believe we're seeing new F Zero, Star Fox and Punch Out. 

I'll happily be proven wrong, though.

Yeah im hoping that the leakers got a little confused and messed up with the information about the star fox games. I hope, if it came out to be true, that a new Star Fox would be a adventure game, I dont want a sci fi nintendo racing game other than F-Zero.

I am very skeptical about that list too, Its hard to imagine that Retro are working on a new Star Fox since the last one was launched in 2016 and it was a huge flop. But that list already got so many things right (yes, easy ones, but many of them), so who knows.

Luke888 said:
Tbh even if it's not real they are almost all games already in the works or likely coming in the future. still it's nice to get confirmation for Dragon Ball FighterZ, I was holding out for this version !

My thoughts exactly. Paladin's developer, at least, have talked about getting the game on Switch.

For why its not every game, my understanding is this was given to a vendor to make banners for the floor. I suspect Nintendo would have been more secretive about how they did this to prevent something like this. Likely things like Smash were separated. 

Lastly, I expect there are going to be a lot more fake leaks. WIth so much coming out, people are going to jump on the bandwagon to make fakes. Heck, I'd say thats already happened with Star Fox Grand Prix (its just an edit of Star Fox Guard's logo, come on people). Expect more to come out and expect more people to gobble them up lock, stock and barrel. 

Visit my site for more

Known as Smashchu in a former life