By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo E3 Leak( Fortnite, Paladins, Dragonball FighterZ, and more)

http://boards.4chan.org/v/thread/418236626

If it comes true i would love to see crossplay for Fortnite with PC, mobile, and console.

Around the Network

What exactly is this?

melbye said:
What exactly is this?

A list of "leaked" switch games for E3.

Pretty nice, I've been holding off on FighterZ so this would be a great chance for me to buy it. Fortnite at this point has to be a given, if they don't show it at E3...I'll be kinda concerned as mobile devices can handle it well.

Around the Network

I will say, I can't find anything on a game called Killer Queen Black (the original Killer Queen was an arcade title from 2013), and there (as far as I can find) hasn't been any official word on an "Overcooked 2." But, these games have very well made logos. FIFA '19 for Switch was just announced by EA today.

Doesn't mean it's true, but Super Mario Maker leaked from someone sneaking pictures of the show floor during set-up.

Last edited by Medisti - on 31 May 2018

Kotaku says it's real and I believe it's real. And it matches with that other leak.

jason1637 said:
melbye said:
What exactly is this?

Supposed to be related to floorplans or something?

Nice games though outside of overcooked 2, none of these games are really for me.Assuming this is real, of course.

Also, Fortnite and Paladins feels like an announcement where the release date would be really close to E3, like a week or a month from when it ends up being announced.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

melbye said:
jason1637 said:

Supposed to be related to floorplans or something?

Probably. But i think some of these games like Fortnite will be in the direct.